A client for life!!! With a simple tool.

G

After sending out my monthly newsletter (four days late) I received this testimonial from a client and I wanted to share it.

This to me is worth more than the commission, but the money is a great bonus!!

Rob,
"Thanks for the greetings and staying in touch. It does a fellow good to know someone out there actually cares about his business and the welfare of his clients. The insurance works well I guess. I have not had to use it. I hope it stays that way!!!! The 4th saw me working in the shop as usual. I would stop to smell the roses but I'm afraid I would sneeze and blow them away!!!!!!!

In 7 years, when I'm 60, I am going to have a huge party where I burn the mortgage and declare all huge bills paid. If I am still of sound mind then, assuming I am now of course, I will make a speech and thank all of my professional business associates for a job well done. I will count you among them! Stay healthy yourself and then come to Michigan for the party!!!!!!"

Gary D., in beautiful Coopersville, Michigan

I diligently send out this newsletter, every month.

Stay in touch with your clients, it's simple and effective!! And it's what our business is about, retention.

:)

After sending out my monthly newsletter (four days late) I received this testimonial from a client and I wanted to share it.

This to me is worth more than the commission, but the money is a great bonus!!

Rob,
"Thanks for the greetings and staying in touch. It does a fellow good to know someone out there actually cares about his business and the welfare of his clients. The insurance works well I guess. I have not had to use it. I hope it stays that way!!!! The 4th saw me working in the shop as usual. I would stop to smell the roses but I'm afraid I would sneeze and blow them away!!!!!!!

In 7 years, when I'm 60, I am going to have a huge party where I burn the mortgage and declare all huge bills paid. If I am still of sound mind then, assuming I am now of course, I will make a speech and thank all of my professional business associates for a job well done. I will count you among them! Stay healthy yourself and then come to Michigan for the party!!!!!!"

Gary D., in beautiful Coopersville, Michigan

I diligently send out this newsletter, every month.

Stay in touch with your clients, it's simple and effective!! And it's what our business is about, retention.

:)

WOW, I'm getting all emotional :)

Wait until she uses the insurance, claims are denied, her policy is rescinded or her rate increase at age 60 and see if you are still on the speech list.

LOL....

Sorry I couldn't resist, I am just joking...

On a side note I created a folder in my Inbox for those type of emails. It helps to archive them to post on your site or send to potential clients. It is a great cheep idea.

Wait until she uses the insurance, claims are denied, her policy is rescinded or her rate increase at age 60 and see if you are still on the speech list.

LOL....

Sorry I couldn't resist, I am just joking...

On a side note I created a folder in my Inbox for those type of emails. It helps to archive them to post on your site or send to potential clients. It is a great cheep idea.

Ha ha, that is so funny!! Priceless.
:twitchy:

Yes, I should have added, make a testimonials folder, I have one also.

PS: G is for Gary, it's a he, lol.

Back