A dying agents warning ‼️

First, I'm 99% Med Supp for those over 65. Second, I am referral only. Both financial planner and clients. Sometimes I get people who find me from a news article, but that's it.

80% of my clients pay or appeal IRMAA.
I can get Plan N in TX with PDP for $125/month. I can't put a hospital indemnity and whatever else crapola on top of MAPD for that.

When I get someone on the phone making above $2500 in SSA but no real savings, then MAPD is stupid. They made enough money to get decent SSA but clearly can't save their money. "Do you want to pay $125 a month then never worry about a hospital bill after $250 or do you want to pay $0 and know that if you spend 6 days in the hospital its around $1800? Plus, if you decide to go back to Medicare Advantage, its no problem. We can do that every year. If you want to go in reverse, it requires underwriting".

I work very, very hard to present Medicare 101 without bias. But its game over with one of these 3 statements:
1. You are assigning your rights from Original Medicare over to a private company
2. To switch from Medicare Advantage to Medicare Supplement it requires underwriting after the first 12 months.
3. The out of network benefit on the MAPD PPO requires the doctor or provider to accept the Advantage Plan, there is nothing that requires them to do so.

If they want MAPD, I give them MAPD. But NO ONE ever calls me and says "you didn't tell me that". Ever. (And if they do, I forward them an email they replied to)

First, I'm 99% Med Supp for those over 65. Second, I am referral only. Both financial planner and clients. Sometimes I get people who find me from a news article, but that's it.

80% of my clients pay or appeal IRMAA.
I can get Plan N in TX with PDP for $125/month. I can't put a hospital indemnity and whatever else crapola on top of MAPD for that.

When I get someone on the phone making above $2500 in SSA but no real savings, then MAPD is stupid. They made enough money to get decent SSA but clearly can't save their money. "Do you want to pay $125 a month then never worry about a hospital bill after $250 or do you want to pay $0 and know that if you spend 6 days in the hospital its around $1800? Plus, if you decide to go back to Medicare Advantage, its no problem. We can do that every year. If you want to go in reverse, it requires underwriting".

I work very, very hard to present Medicare 101 without bias. But its game over with one of these 3 statements:
1. You are assigning your rights from Original Medicare over to a private company
2. To switch from Medicare Advantage to Medicare Supplement it requires underwriting after the first 12 months.
3. The out of network benefit on the MAPD PPO requires the doctor or provider to accept the Advantage Plan, there is nothing that requires them to do so.

If they want MAPD, I give them MAPD. But NO ONE ever calls me and says "you didn't tell me that". Ever. (And if they do, I forward them an email they replied to)

You had me until " You are assigning your rights from Original Medicare over to a private company" that sounds scary no wonder they all buy med supps

Back