A Little Good News...

mmike160

Guru
100+ Post Club
PA
Aetna is extending their current bonus plan to 12/15/2010...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our Spring into Summer Incentive Program has been extended to December 15, 2010. As a reminder, the sales incentive program offers you the opportunity to earn an extra $250 to $10,000 based on your sales during May - December. The more you sell, the more you can earn!
[/FONT]

A guy at our office earned a $23,000 bonus with this incentive program last July through December. Looks to be scaled back for 2010, but at least this company appears to still be agent-centered, and wants to keep it that way.
-AC

Aetna is extending their current bonus plan to 12/15/2010...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our Spring into Summer Incentive Program has been extended to December 15, 2010. As a reminder, the sales incentive program offers you the opportunity to earn an extra $250 to $10,000 based on your sales during May - December. The more you sell, the more you can earn!
[/FONT]

Good Deal.
Medicare Medigap Insurance
Medicare Supplement Insurance
Aetna Humana Blue Cross Blue Shield
Medicare Supplements
Medigap insurance medicare supplement plan f
Medicare Supplement News

Last edited:
Too bad you don't know what your commissions will be and you are not guaranteed first year commissions. Not a great deal in the overall picture.

I would disagree on that point.

Reps in their billing dept lied to me about money issues with a client 3 times last week, they let policies expire in UW a couple times without notification to anyone that there was a problem getting an APS. They put huge rate ups in force without asking clients to approve, then draft money, takes 10+ days to get it back.

1 in 5 of my Aetna applications get approved. 50% or more doctors offices in the town I live in won't take their insurance because of claims issues, but most are still listed in the docfind as in network so I have to call the offices to confirm because their tool cannot be trusted.

I wouldn't call them agent centered either.

Reps in their billing dept lied to me about money issues with a client 3 times last week, they let policies expire in UW a couple times without notification to anyone that there was a problem getting an APS. They put huge rate ups in force without asking clients to approve, then draft money, takes 10+ days to get it back.

1 in 5 of my Aetna applications get approved. 50% or more doctors offices in the town I live in won't take their insurance because of claims issues, but most are still listed in the docfind as in network so I have to call the offices to confirm because their tool cannot be trusted.

I wouldn't call them agent centered either.

You're just being picky.

Rick

Back