A New Program That Aligns You with CPA’s in Your Area.

No the relationships are not all ready established. We prefer to educate the agents in the program on the right caliber of CPAs they should establish relationships with, and we also train the agents on how to establish the relationships.

Last edited:
So for basically $500 you will teach me how to market myself/services to CPAs and get referrals to their clients, and then referrals from those clients....

I apologize for your experience with one of our inexperienced marketers. We are committed to providing the best possible service and support to all the agents and advisors we work with. Occasionally, issues like what you experienced will occur and we apologize. While we don’t require or expect every advisor to express their concerns and issues we appreciate any and all feedback that can help us provide better service to the agents and advisors in the field. Thanks for your feedback here. Should you have the time I’d still like to learn more details about your experiences, but I understand your perspective with the matter.

For the sake of the other agents and advisors like yourself who may be able to benefit from this program here are some details:
  • $495 gets you all the materials you need (training book complete with materials and scripts, 6-disc audio set, DVD, 1-on-1 coaching from staff, and training event here in Charlotte, NC or Kansas City, MO.)
We’ve found this program to answer the most important questions advisors ask themselves today,

“How can I reach more qualified prospects each year?”

It will also help agents learn how to:
  • Stop competing with thousands of other professionals sending out direct mail.
  • Separate yourself from your competition by using an approach that no one else in your market is using.
  • Generate more referrals and more business from CPAs, Attorneys, and other Professionals.
  • 90% of the referrals come directly from the clients and not the CPA’s
  • Reduce marketing costs
  • Break your independence on traditional direct mailers and seminars.
  • Gain the trust of today’s leery prospects.
Should you like to know more please PM me.

1. I'd like to know more, why don't you share here what you would share in PM?

2. What staff memeber will be training me? (Or are they all trained on the "system"?)

3. Can you share here any parts of the training materials? (some pages from the script, training book, DVD) Then we can get a taste of what we will be getting?

4. Do you throw in a Chia Pet if I order now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
B/C I didn't know there was an offers forum, my mistake.

You have been a member here since 1/10, almost 1.5 years, and you didn't know there was an offers section? seriously?

Last edited:
1. I'd like to know more, why don't you share here what you would share in PM?

2. What staff member will be training me? (Or are they all trained on the "system"?)

3. Can you share here any parts of the training materials? (some pages from the script, training book, DVD) Then we can get a taste of what we will be getting?

4. Do you throw in a Chia Pet if I order now?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You have been a member here since 1/10, almost 1.5 years, and you didn't know there was an offers section? seriously?

No Chia Pets. Only Snuggies here buddy. Also, I've been here for 1.5 years but only have 30+ posts so I cannot post in the Offers forum even if I did know about it because you have to have 100 posts to do so. However, at the rate you and I are going at it I should be able to post in there by Sunday. See HERE for Offers Forum guidelines. You've been here for almost 2 years and you didn't know that, seriously? ;)

Here is the site from the creator of the system that will provide you the information you want.

http://www.winningwithcpas.com

Last edited:
No Chia Pets. Only Snuggies here buddy. Also, I've been here for 1.5 years but only have 30+ posts so I cannot post in the Offers forum even if I did know about it because you have to have 100 posts to do so. However, at the rate you and I are going at it I should be able to post in there by Sunday. See HERE for Offers Forum guidelines. You've been here for almost 2 years and you didn't know that, seriously? ;)

Mr. Ham, you stated that you didn't know about the offers section, not that you didn't have enough posts.

So are you saying you didn't know or you didn't have enough posts?

Either way, not sounding right to me.

Time to hand in your badge Texas Ranger, you are not a man of "True Grit"!

Last edited:
I've taken many a CPA to lunch, and they have all been pitched from hither to yon many times -before me and I'm sure after me.

I've even gone way beyond the referral pitch, and still beyond the getting-licensed-to-share-commissions pitch, to getting into 401(k) Cash Balance plans, which can be enormously profitable for everybody.

CPAs are a hard sell for anything. Frankly, I don't think most of them are wired to do anything beyond what they basically do. Most are looking for ways to do 2,347 tax returns next year instead of the 2,325 they did this year. That is why it is so damned easy for all of us to look at a client's tax return and show them why their CPA is a tax preparer, not a tax planner.

For producers who know little or nothing about trying to get CPAs as partners in one form or another, maybe TxsRang3r has something worth the time and money. In the scheme of things, the money charged seems to me very reasonable and to be more of a "Let's not waste time on someone who isn't serious" kind of expense rather than a money-making thing for them. That makes sense.

Many CPAs fall into two categories: 1) the ones that have been around for a while and are successful, but they have no imagination and are afraid of what you offer (one literally told me that) or, 2) a younger, hungry guy who really does not have much to bring to the table in the first place (few clients, no credibility). Anyway, that is my experience, for what it's worth. Here's a free tip (and I'll bet this is on the DVD) when talking to CPA type 2: ask at some point "How many tax returns would you say you did last year?"

This part is not on the DVD: If the answer is under 300 returns, ask the waitress for two checks.

Last edited:
I've taken many a CPA to lunch, and they have all been pitched from hither to yon many times -before me and I'm sure after me...

CPAs must love this time of year. Tax season is over, they got their vacation in and are relaxed. Now its time to see how many free lunches they can squeeze in between now and when its time to start working on extensions.

If a CPA is busy when you ask to take him to lunch, its because your competitor is taking him to lunch.

It's a tuff market to crack into for sure. I have talked to my mentor about it and he basically said that when he first got into the business he was told to call CPAs which he did. He must have called hundreds he said. He never even got one appointment. I think he wasn't successful because his lazy but just called and never left the office.

As a matter of fact I just recently talked to him about it before this thread strangely enough. He said most of the good ones already have one of their college buddies or some kind of buddy they are working with. The others just think of it as more work or just can't think period.

Now as I stated earlier, our team had a complete newbie walk into a CPA office here recently and wrote two annuities (for the accountant and his wife) and is going to work with this firm (as needed). I'm supposed to help. I'll see how it goes. I personally work the annuity market for the most part, so if I go in, that is where I separate myself from the rest.

We had a guy leave last year to go work with a CPA firm and supposedly he sits in the office of this CPA firm and writes about 50K a week in annuity premium on average. I don't know what arrangement he has with them. He is also securities licensed so I imagine he writes some managed accounts and other securities related business as well along with cross selling life ect. ect. I know when he left our office he was making around a 150k a year so he must have left for a better opportunity.

Last edited:
Charpress and Ob1 - you both hit the nail on the head with your comments. The "pitch" method hasn't worked in the past for a number of reasons. Most advisors pitch the CPA on working together and they're more or less asking the CPA, "will you send me people if I send you people or offer to split my commissions on any business your referral generates?"

The WWCPA system flips the table because we (by we I mean the WWCPA staff that only coaches and works with advisors on the WWCPA system) train the advisors on how to find the right CPA and interview the CPA to see if the CPA is capable of working with the advisor. Different mentality. You are correct that we want to know how many returns they do in a year and other questions to see if the CPA you're interviewing is the right CPA for what you're doing.

The reason most CPA/Advisor relationships fail is you're still waiting on the CPA to look into his book, pick up the phone, or email you the client's name and send you business. Just like you the CPA has other things on his mind than sending you business from his book. The thing on his mind is the same thing on your mind: client acquisition and client retention. This system helps the CPAs with those two concerns via you. So, now that you're adding value to the CPA's primary two concerns vs. pitching him like every other advisor will set you apart from the rest that are asking for referrals, offering splitting of commissions, or whatever else they're doing that doesn't work. (Obviously, there are a few anomalies out there that do work but they're few and far between).

Last edited:
What goob is going to watch those videos and think purchasing this system is a good idea?

Back