A New Program That Aligns You with CPA’s in Your Area.

The system may or may not be good.

At the end of the day, it is an FMO recruiting tool.

Now, one reason I am with my current FMO is because they had a very good program held at their home office over 2 days on IRA presentations for seminars, strategies, and so on. I just had to pay to get there, they handled the hotel and the rest. They could easily have paid my plane ticket, but if I wasn't willing to pay to get there, then I wasn't serious -I would be the equivalent of a plate licker. I'm guessing it is the same deal with the $500 charge for this.

If you do seminars, you are paying about that much to get one person into your office. I don't think the money is a real issue. I personally would not be interested in this, for various reasons, but I don't think it should be discounted as being of no value for anyone here.

The WWCPA system flips the table because we (by we I mean the WWCPA staff that only coaches and works with advisors on the WWCPA system) train the advisors on how to find the right CPA and interview the CPA to see if the CPA is capable of working with the advisor. Different mentality. You are correct that we want to know how many returns they do in a year and other questions to see if the CPA you're interviewing is the right CPA for what you're doing.

What are the qualifications of the coaches? Have they done this themselves or were trained on what to do?

This system helps the CPAs with those two concerns via you.

Can you give some examples of how it "helps" with those 2 concerns?

I didn't get much from the link you sent. The kid speaking comes off as the "flavor of the month" guru to me. These guys seem to come out of knowhere and leave as fast. Never heard of him, but getting lots of e-mails lately about him.

Free examples. I usually read some of the book before buying it.

Other agents working the system?

Last edited:
also Bokers International offers a cpa link with advisors thru giving seminars on CE credits for their licenses. you have to do so much in annuity business before you QUALITFY AND OTHER STUFF but it seems to me from looking at both offers the BI link would be the better and easier. you just have to drink some BI kool-aid and and write business!!!!!!

BI's program is a great system as well. Just to clarify the major difference in the two systems (both are good methodologies for getting CPA business) our system gets you in direct contact with the clients of the CPAs where the BI system only gets you in touch with the CPAs. Depending on your POV either system will work.

BI's program is a great system as well. Just to clarify the major difference in the two systems (both are good methodologies for getting CPA business) our system gets you in direct contact with the clients of the CPAs where the BI system only gets you in touch with the CPAs. Depending on your POV either system will work.

How does your system do that?

Walker, if you are going to avoid answering direct questions, and share very little of value, I'd suggest, you post in offers. If the answer is always, "our system teaches you that" type of schtick, I don't see the value you are adding here. I saw a lot more value in some of the other posters here than your posts. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
So for basically $500 you will teach me how to market myself/services to CPAs and get referrals to their clients, and then referrals from those clients....

There is more to it than just that, but yes that is the main focus of the system.

What goob is going to watch those videos and think purchasing this system is a good idea?

We've had 2 training sessions so far in Kansas City, MO and have had 100% sign up.

Can you give some examples of how it "helps" with those 2 concerns?

Yes, we help the CPAs with their marketing since we've found most CPAs do not market themselves very well. To see examples of the websites, newsletters, etc we create for the CPAs to market themselves to their community and their books of business please visit http://www.amsforcpas.com

I didn't get much from the link you sent. The kid speaking comes off as the "flavor of the month" guru to me. These guys seem to come out of knowhere and leave as fast. Never heard of him, but getting lots of e-mails lately about him.

Free examples. I usually read some of the book before buying it.

Free examples can be found at the link above. If you meant something else please elaborate.

Other agents working the system?

Yes, there are numerous testimonials on the WWCPA website.

How does your system do that?

On the marketing pieces I mentioned in the above posts and mentioned on the website you went to we co-brand the advisor on all those pieces so the clients are seeing you on the CPA website, newsletters, emails, etc as a friend of the firm and the trusted resource for their financial needs.

Walker, if you are going to avoid answering direct questions, and share very little of value, I'd suggest, you post in offers. If the answer is always, "our system teaches you that" type of schtick, I don't see the value you are adding here. I saw a lot more value in some of the other posters here than your posts. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by CALTCAgent
How does your system do that?​

On the marketing pieces I mentioned in the above posts and mentioned on the website you went to we co-brand the advisor on all those pieces so the clients are seeing you on the CPA website, newsletters, emails, etc as a friend of the firm and the trusted resource for their financial needs.

Why is the CPA going to turn over his database and/or web site so you can market to his clients?​

I guess I don't see how that helps him increase his business?​

I think other posters mentioned most CPA's are more interested in getting new business and doing more returns than the years before, not cross selling their clients. What am I missing here?​

You're not marketing to them. You're marketing him to them. Just like you send newsletters to your clients. The marketing is not coming from CALTCAgent. It's coming from the CPA you're co-branded on there.

We're not trying to help him cross-sell. We only want him to increase his tax clients and you get to offer your services. No giving up of commissions here for you.

You're not marketing to them. You're marketing him to them. Just like you send newsletters to your clients. The marketing is not coming from CALTCAgent. It's coming from the CPA you're co-branded on there.

We're not trying to help him cross-sell. We only want him to increase his tax clients and you get to offer your services. No giving up of commissions here for you.

How does that help him increase his tax clients?

How does that help him increase his tax clients?

Most (again there are the occasional outliers) CPAs don't do any kind of direct marketing to their books of business or externally. When was the last time your CPA sent you a newsletter, email, or invited you to an educational or appreciation event? If you're setting up and providing these forms of marketing for the CPAs it will generate referrals to him from his clients as well as overall exposure in the community.

Back