A New Program That Aligns You with CPA’s in Your Area.

Padthai - that model works too. We offer it as well. Some advisors don't want to open a tax office and and have to hire a CPA or staff to run that business for them so we offer the WWCPA model too. USA Tax has built a solid AFMO using that model for years.

Padthai - that model works too. We offer it as well. Some advisors don't want to open a tax office and and have to hire a CPA or staff to run that business for them so we offer the WWCPA model too. USA Tax has built a solid AFMO using that model for years.

Why would a well established CPA open up their existing client database to market too?

They would seem to have more risk than potential reward.

I would possibly see a CPA just starting out maybe, but then they haven't built up a lot of trust and clients yet. Maybe you would need quite a few of those to make this work?

So far with the people that have entered the system have averaged 80-100% in their CPA acquisition ratio. So, I would say more often than not the CPAs are interested and excited about the opportunity. Also, we're not sending advisors on a bunch of wild goose chases and wasting their time interviewing dozens of CPAs. On average 4 is sufficient for advisors to work with. Some have only needed 1 CPA.

Why would a well established CPA open up their existing client database to market too?

They would seem to have more risk than potential reward.

I would possibly see a CPA just starting out maybe, but then they haven't built up a lot of trust and clients yet. Maybe you would need quite a few of those to make this work?

My thought as well. You better come in the door as an expert and have something of value to offer them. Gotta imagine it's a pretty big wiifm even with a warm intro.

But if you're that savvy, I doubt you need a program.

One possibility would be a joint marketing piece where the agent pays and they both share the new clients. Some success with that might help the cpa get on board with opening his existing book. Now you just have to get the cpa licensed.

Last edited:
So far with the people that have entered the system have averaged 80-100% in their CPA acquisition ratio. So, I would say more often than not the CPAs are interested and excited about the opportunity. Also, we're not sending advisors on a bunch of wild goose chases and wasting their time interviewing dozens of CPAs. On average 4 is sufficient for advisors to work with. Some have only needed 1 CPA.

Do you have any advisors that could post here about their experiences?

My thought as well. You better come in the door as an expert and have something of value to offer them. Gotta imagine it's a pretty big wiifm even with a warm intro.

That's exactly what we're doing. We're coming to the door with something to offer the CPA more than just opening your book of business so an advisor can pillage through it.

But if you're that savvy, I doubt you need a program.

Savvy or not, almost all advisors are concerned about client retention and acquisition. Especially, if they can get access to high caliber clients with less effort and money that traditional methods.

One possibility would be a joint marketing piece where the agent pays and they both share the new clients. Some success with that might help the cpa get on board with opening his existing book. Now you just have to get the cpa licensed.

Essentially, that's what WWCPA does. These pieces come from the CPA with you on them as a "friend of the firm." The CPA is not opening the book of his clients to you the advisor. He is allowing the marketing team to send newsletters and emails to his clients. Much like you would a vendor to send your newsletters out. One of the goals of WWCPA is to not have to share in commissions with the CPA or get them licensed. IMO, you run the risk of greed setting in and the CPA potentially no longer needing or wanting your services.

Do you have any advisors that could post here about their experiences?

I can ask, but more than likely they're going to say the exact same thing they said in the testimonials on the WWCPA website. Are there specific questions that you still have?

Essentially, that's what WWCPA does. These pieces come from the CPA with you on them as a "friend of the firm." The CPA is not opening the book of his clients to you the advisor. He is allowing the marketing team to send newsletters and emails to his clients. Much like you would a vendor to send your newsletters out. One of the goals of WWCPA is to not have to share in commissions with the CPA or get them licensed. IMO, you run the risk of greed setting in and the CPA potentially no longer needing or wanting your services.

So he is doing all this for extra referrals because his name gets in front of his clients more often?

I can ask, but more than likely they're going to say the exact same thing they said in the testimonials on the WWCPA website. Are there specific questions that you still have?

Just like to here from people using the system and what their experiences were. Most likely this is the type of stuff people don't prefer sharing, which makes sense. If it works good they wouldn't want anybody to know.

Last edited:
TxsRang3r

From your posts this seems to be a sure fire program.

1. I would assume the income from this program is more substantial then your current employment.
2. Reading your posts you come off as highly intelligent.
3. So again I will assume you are working the program.
4. How many CPA's are you working with?

Jim,

1. I have unlimited income opportunities where I am now.
2. Thanks.
3. No I am not.
4. None personally.

Back