Aaron from Agent Methods...2 More Videos to Go!

BlockO

Guru
1000 Post Club
Aaron,
I just wanted to say thank you for your 20 straight weeks of video blogging about insurance websites. You've definitely been a great asset to this forum.

I'm looking forward to videos #99 & #100 tomorrow and friday. I just hope that they're better than the first 98! :laugh:

all kidding aside, thanks a bunch Aaron!

he did send me a shirt and I promised him a pic of me wearing it.....but it is a long sleeve shirt and it is over 100 in texas...but will keep my promise before it gets cold again.....hahahahaha

he did send me a shirt and I promised him a pic of me wearing it.....but it is a long sleeve shirt and it is over 100 in texas...but will keep my promise before it gets cold again.....hahahahaha

He sent you a shirt??? I've paid him forty bucks a month for over a year and I don't have a shirt. Oh well, they do send me receipts.

Thanks everyone! I feel like I've been running a marathon and just rounded the last corner before the finish line.

He sent you a shirt??? I've paid him forty bucks a month for over a year and I don't have a shirt. Oh well, they do send me receipts.

In celebration of the home stretch, I'll hook you and the next five people to ask me for one with shirts (and these are top quality American Apparel shirts). Just PM me your address and size and then wait a few days. But there is one condition: you gotta promise to post a picture of yourself in the shirt on the forum when you get it.

Aaron

Last edited:

and man I guess he has not put out the eye for detail video yet.....at one point he started wearing company shirts in his video's and after his first one posted he asked "any questions" .....I asked were can I get one of those cool shirts......and that's how I got it.....it started as a goof.....hahahahahahha....but do really like the shirt......going to see if I can get a skateboard shot with it.....should has done that last night.....hahahahaha
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Scott - who are you fooling. For $50 you'd post a pic of yourself wearing only the shirt.

hey.....I am no congressman.....wait .....there is a underwear shot on my facebook page.....gezzzzzz......

Last edited:
Back