Aaron from Agent Methods...2 More Videos to Go!

Really? Did you coat your mouth 1st with something? What is the trick?

HAHAHAHA....no....man its something I perfected back in high school with my buddy's...being kiss fans we learned how to take a mouth full of butane .....make sure there is no wind and have head tilted up....works like a bic lighter....I use to be able to keep a flame going out of my mouth and was able to light my bud's cig's.......we ust to have contests to see who could blow the biggest fireballs.....and drink kuntry quincher....

pict1554.jpg

when my shirt arrives, I may try to one-up sti's video....

I'm going on a 24 hr diet of beer, cheese and cabbage and then see if I can fart a massive fireball out of my arse!

then again ..... I may chicken out for fear of getting blackballed!:nah:

didn't think about appearing on Jackass, but if things go bad, at least I will finally get rid of the wallpaper around this office.

maybe I'll get some helpers and put them on the same diet. we'll call them the Flatulent Arial Response Team (AKA F.A.R.T squad).

they can peel all the walls clean, and I can re-decorate this office from scratch.
(Disclaimer: this poster is a comedic fraud who has stolen George Carlin's material. Don't take this *** seriously!)

Sti, I really liked your video! when I watched it, it reminded me of the scene in "Revenge of the Nerds". I picture a crowd chanting "fireball, fireball,fireball!"

Last edited:
Sti, I really liked your video! when I watched it, it reminded me of the scene in "Revenge of the Nerds". I picture a crowd chanting "fireball, fireball,fireball!"

the wife bitching in the beginning is the best........

Back