We are going strong my friend as much as you hate it. That's right, nothing changes for us. Also, it's no gimmick to follow the rules, which we do. We've met with CMS and we've met with Ambetter and there's no slowing down for us. Our double signature consent to enroll leads have been vetted. You don't know what we do or how we do it. You also don't know how we communicate with our clients. If you did, you'd know that we have a lot of communication with them.

Also, I'll add that our agents are making more money than any agency I know of in this industry. We have agents at $30, 40, 50 even 150k monthly income within their first 12 months (as earned!!!). We are laughing (at people like you) all the way to the bank.

But I'm sure you help sooo many agents constantly trying to shyte on people with your keyboard. Do something and help agents succeed. Quit being a Karen.

So, you can refer all the struggling agents you know to us and they can prosper.

Too much failure in this business!!!

Are you a past Amway executive? You sound like it. I warn my kids about people like you. Get rich quick schemes.

Are you a past Amway executive? You sound like it. I warn my kids about people like you. Get rich quick schemes.

This tired old business and it's failed agent development system is perpetuated by people who kick and scream when something new comes along. WTF is wrong with agents, who follow the rules, making a bunch of money. If you took the time to research, you'd know that electronic consent to enroll is one of three means to acquire clients on the marketplace, just facts. Read the rules.

Just because we are good at what we do and our agents are actually prospering, we get attacked. That's fine, keep bumping the post and allowing me to validate this program. The people complaining look pretty silly in comparison.

If your interested, go to NoCallLeads.com and sign up for next webinar to get educated.

Oh and I hope you also taught your kids to not smoke, avoid teen sex, properly manage their money, work hard and other important things such as that. Enjoy your day!

Doesn't seem that anyone here has hit "like" on your so so insightful posts.

Thank you for another bump and read the rules attached. By the way, don't care about the likes, but I do care about the rules. So good to be right when others are looking for likes.

Legal Disclosure: OMB Control Number: 0938-ϭϰϯϴ Expiration Date: 06/30/2026
The contents of this document do not have the force and effect of law and are not meant to bind the public in any way, unless specifically incorporated into a contract. This document is intended only to provide clarity to the public regarding existing requirements under the law. This model consent form will not supersede any State Agent of Record, Broker of Record, or other form required by a QHP issuer for purposes of making commission payments to the proper agent or broker for assisting a particular consumer.

Purpose Statement: Registered agents and brokers assisting consumers apply for and enroll in Marketplace coverage must document consumer consent prior to accessing or updating their Marketplace information. CMS does not prescribe the manner in which agents and brokers must document consent. Instead, there are different formats that may be acceptable for agents and brokers to use to document consumer consent, such as via a recorded phone call, text message, email, electronic document with digital signatures, physical document with wet signatures, etc. This model consent form serves as an example for how agents and brokers may document consent via a physical document with wet signatures. Since this model consent form is a best practice for obtaining consumer consent, you may tailor the form to address the needs of your specific business model in addition to meeting the CMS requirement to document consent from a consumer prior to assisting the consumer enroll in coverage in the Marketplace, including prior to conducting a person search. For example, if an Agency is involved, you may clarify specifically who else within the Agency other than the writing Agent is able to view and use the consumer’s PII to assist the writing Agent in enrolling the consumer in Marketplace coverage for compliance, commissions, or other relevant purposes as you see fit.

Did you read the second paragraph. Do you now know the rules. It's repeated over and over again in CMS communications.

That's the latest everybody. That is the RULES. Read em and weep!

One day this may not be available to agents, as of now, it's full speed ahead for NoCallLeads.com.

Not to mention the fact that we do communicate with our clients, it's just not required for consent to enroll.

Comment

Send

Attachments

• AB_Model_Consent_CMS.pdf
    257.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
By the way, don't care about the likes, but I do care about the rules. So good to be right when others are looking for likes.
You might want to start.

Out of all these agents you say you have not one has come forward to like your posts or validate what you're saying. Got to be some around here somewhere.

Ummm yes, I've read the rules and I follow them for what they are intended to be. To stop other agents from stealing other agent's business, and not be fraudulent when inserting income information to get "free" bronze plans without the client verifying the accuracy before being submitted. This "click a box" and switch plans is BS and pissing off a lot of agents that are losing business with the "baiting", and is unethical at best. It may be legal in your interpretation, but those days will end as CMS is on the hunt.

Ummm yes, I've read the rules and I follow them for what they are intended to be. To stop other agents from stealing other agent's business, and not be fraudulent when inserting income information to get "free" bronze plans without the client verifying the accuracy before being submitted. This "click a box" and switch plans is BS and pissing off a lot of agents that are losing business with the "baiting", and is unethical at best. It may be legal in your interpretation, but those days will end as CMS is on the hunt.

Couldn’t have said it better . Nick williams contracts aren’t on the line . His agents will be axed . Silver plan $18 a month . Williams agents flip to a $0 premium expanded bronze plan

Couldn’t have said it better . Nick williams contracts aren’t on the line . His agents will be axed . Silver plan $18 a month . Williams agents flip to a $0 premium expanded bronze plan

These are the rules. I pulled them out from the previous post. This is from CMS, (not some angry keyboard warrior on the forum)

"There are different formats that may be acceptable for agents and brokers to use to document consumer consent, such as via a recorded phone call, text message, email, electronic document with digital signatures, physical document with wet signatures, etc."

We write about 10,000 new clients every month. That's right 10,000. Insurance agents obtain a license with hopes of success, we give them that opportunity. Go to NoCallLeads.com and get the facts. Build a business and create wealth.

Thanks for the bump.

But Ambetter has specially outlined they don’t accept any type of pressing shady buttons for consent . Your telling me your agents are calling all these leads and explaining the consent , faxing or texting it and getting the signed document back ? Your telling me there sending the consent to enroll at the end if appointment before enrolling the person . Bs bs

Back