@DonP this goes allot deeper then that.

They deceived the following in no particular order:

Federal Government and Exchange (Including other non fed and state based exchange but not LIMITED to.)

State Government agencies including
  • Medicaid
  • State based Health Insurance Market sites
  • IRS on APTC
  • State based Tax offices
  • Licensed Health Insurance Agents
  • All participating Health and Dental Insurers
Going to be fun to watch the fall out of this.

I like to watch the posts here from time to time so I can make sure the idiots don't rule the roost. In fact I met with CMS, multiple departments of CMS and our systems are compliant. You are scaring agents away from a viable resource in this industry full of failure. Good job deputy dog!

We continue to excel whilst you sit back and complain. Our agents make more money than most of the keyboard warriors on the internet. In fact, we have individual agents that will make over $1,000,000 this year with this system. That is happening!!! But you get to feel self righteous about yourself. (and there are no chargebacks with us, lol)

FYI - The rules allow for electronic enrollment. If you read those rules, you'd know that.

What one company puts in a memo does not change CMS rules. If you paid attention to the evolution of MA and ACA guidelines you would know that the companies have to follow the rules. For example when ACA companies tried to stop paying commissions outside open enrollment, CMS intervened and made them pay. When they don't fulfill the benefits as required by CMS they get sanctioned, even sidelined from doing business. Ask CIGNA and other companies how that felt.

Doesn't matter if you're an agent OR A COMPANY, you've got to follow the rules. I've spoke to ALL the parties involved and we are green lighted to do what we do. So thanks Tkruger for giving me this opportunity to correct you and promote my business at the same time.

FYI - Let me direct you to the rules. They're in a hyperlink in the very Ambetter letter you are quoting from. Lookup electronic enrollments or other terminology to that effect.

Another FYI - we write about 10,000 applications a month, we insure thousands that never would have it without us and don't think CMS isn't aware of us by name and what we do. We've been scrutinized by the very organizations you know nothing about, apparently. I think they like us for our efforts and how we are making a difference. I'm sure you are making a big difference as well telling everybody what to do on your little keyboard. smh at ignorance

and I'll also correct you in that we've had statistically ZERO complaints! Just facts

Being the MedicareMillionair that you are I would have expected that you realized that you have never been brought up specifically in this conversation.

Specifically based on the topics I outlined

I've also asked that you have a convo with me to see if we have some sort of synergy.

Balls in yer court bud.

I like to watch the posts here from time to time so I can make sure the idiots don't rule the roost. In fact I met with CMS, multiple departments of CMS and our systems are compliant. You are scaring agents away from a viable resource in this industry full of failure. Good job deputy dog!

We continue to excel whilst you sit back and complain. Our agents make more money than most of the keyboard warriors on the internet. In fact, we have individual agents that will make over $1,000,000 this year with this system. That is happening!!! But you get to feel self righteous about yourself. (and there are no chargebacks with us, lol)

FYI - The rules allow for electronic enrollment. If you read those rules, you'd know that.

What one company puts in a memo does not change CMS rules. If you paid attention to the evolution of MA and ACA guidelines you would know that the companies have to follow the rules. For example when ACA companies tried to stop paying commissions outside open enrollment, CMS intervened and made them pay. When they don't fulfill the benefits as required by CMS they get sanctioned, even sidelined from doing business. Ask CIGNA and other companies how that felt.

Doesn't matter if you're an agent OR A COMPANY, you've got to follow the rules. I've spoke to ALL the parties involved and we are green lighted to do what we do. So thanks Tkruger for giving me this opportunity to correct you and promote my business at the same time.

FYI - Let me direct you to the rules. They're in a hyperlink in the very Ambetter letter you are quoting from. Lookup electronic enrollments or other terminology to that effect.

Another FYI - we write about 10,000 applications a month, we insure thousands that never would have it without us and don't think CMS isn't aware of us by name and what we do. We've been scrutinized by the very organizations you know nothing about, apparently. I think they like us for our efforts and how we are making a difference. I'm sure you are making a big difference as well telling everybody what to do on your little keyboard. smh at ignorance

Man, holy crap. Thanking me....really? Correcting me, when I never was reefing to you....what ever business you are...We need to chat.

I'm fine with communication. send me a message and I'll surely communicate with you.
Yeah, no further contact.

Ambetter cracking down......

Deceptive Enrollment Practices Update

prjVWi9agcvHo6wWwSY0NoWHiaFTUW1GFE88HIUk5LrHN5aeEIX3D6pJtDlEPNI6Dvf_Ou5XHLexQ1ajT_5sVXHMGfcLsqoinYvkNDmXc8HzvBff2Y637Q=s0-d-e1-ft

To ensure we are protecting our members and the broker community during Open Enrollment and going forward, Ambetter Health has adopted policies and procedures to alleviate the increase in member enrollment complaints stemming from misleading advertisements and lack of communication from the broker making the enrollment.

We have been reviewing complaints and we are taking termination actions against brokers and lead generation companies that have been misleading consumers. Ambetter Health will not tolerate deceptive enrollment practices.

To conduct business with Ambetter Health, brokers are expected to do the following:

• Engage directly with all clients to explain coverage options and recommend plan based best fit for the consumer.
  • Provide the consumer's complete and accurate information at time of enrollment, including income and eligibility requirements.
  • Provide accurate information to consumers throughout the entire sales and enrollment process, including advertising.
  • Adhere to consumer consent and accuracy of application requirements as defined by CMS/CCIIO. Please review the link: FAQ: 2024 Payment Notice Requirements

Prohibited activities include:

• Collecting consumer information and some version of consent via online forms or social media ads
  • Using unapproved Ambetter Health logos or copy in advertisements. All usage must receive approval from Ambetter Health prior to ad placement.
  • Misleading advertisements that promise monetary or other incentives to enroll
  • Soliciting to members already enrolled in an Ambetter Health plan with another broker, with intent to change the agent of record
  • Any other practice that misleads the consumer to enroll in a plan

Failure to comply, will result in a warning. If the activity persists, then a corrective action plan up to termination will follow.

Please contact your Account Executive at 1-855-700-7985, option 3, or email us at [email protected] with any questions.

Again, aca enrollments with no agent involvement seem to be not ok with this carrier.

Yeah, no further contact.

Ambetter cracking down......

Deceptive Enrollment Practices Update

prjVWi9agcvHo6wWwSY0NoWHiaFTUW1GFE88HIUk5LrHN5aeEIX3D6pJtDlEPNI6Dvf_Ou5XHLexQ1ajT_5sVXHMGfcLsqoinYvkNDmXc8HzvBff2Y637Q=s0-d-e1-ft

To ensure we are protecting our members and the broker community during Open Enrollment and going forward, Ambetter Health has adopted policies and procedures to alleviate the increase in member enrollment complaints stemming from misleading advertisements and lack of communication from the broker making the enrollment.

We have been reviewing complaints and we are taking termination actions against brokers and lead generation companies that have been misleading consumers. Ambetter Health will not tolerate deceptive enrollment practices.

To conduct business with Ambetter Health, brokers are expected to do the following:

• Engage directly with all clients to explain coverage options and recommend plan based best fit for the consumer.
  • Provide the consumer's complete and accurate information at time of enrollment, including income and eligibility requirements.
  • Provide accurate information to consumers throughout the entire sales and enrollment process, including advertising.
  • Adhere to consumer consent and accuracy of application requirements as defined by CMS/CCIIO. Please review the link: FAQ: 2024 Payment Notice Requirements

Prohibited activities include:

• Collecting consumer information and some version of consent via online forms or social media ads
  • Using unapproved Ambetter Health logos or copy in advertisements. All usage must receive approval from Ambetter Health prior to ad placement.
  • Misleading advertisements that promise monetary or other incentives to enroll
  • Soliciting to members already enrolled in an Ambetter Health plan with another broker, with intent to change the agent of record
  • Any other practice that misleads the consumer to enroll in a plan

Failure to comply, will result in a warning. If the activity persists, then a corrective action plan up to termination will follow.

Please contact your Account Executive at 1-855-700-7985, option 3, or email us at [email protected] with any questions.

Again, aca enrollments with no agent involvement seem to be not ok with this carrier.

Nick Williams little gimmick over . Agents face termination and lose of all renewals doing that BS. You got a book of a few k you ain’t risking it

Nick Williams little gimmick over . Agents face termination and lose of all renewals doing that BS. You got a book of a few k you ain’t risking it

We are going strong my friend as much as you hate it. That's right, nothing changes for us. Also, it's no gimmick to follow the rules, which we do. We've met with CMS and we've met with Ambetter and there's no slowing down for us. Our double signature consent to enroll leads have been vetted. You don't know what we do or how we do it. You also don't know how we communicate with our clients. If you did, you'd know that we have a lot of communication with them.

Also, I'll add that our agents are making more money than any agency I know of in this industry. We have agents at $30, 40, 50 even 150k monthly income within their first 12 months (as earned!!!). We are laughing (at people like you) all the way to the bank.

But I'm sure you help sooo many agents constantly trying to shyte on people with your keyboard. Do something and help agents succeed. Quit being a Karen.

So, you can refer all the struggling agents you know to us and they can prosper.

Too much failure in this business!!!

Last edited:
Back