Accountability Partner

nonie

Expert
I'm looking for an accountability partner we can work together to hold each other accountable with prospecting, client meetings, role playing, etc. We do not have to be in the same state, this can be done over the phone. Please post or IM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Nonie

I was advised to get a neutral person not in same industry. It's been best thing I have done but would love to talk once a month to keep each other in line.

There are issues that would have to be dealt with first.

1. You are from Ohio. That likely means you are a Buckeye fan, Not a total deal breaker but, close.

2. Patriot Girl?? Does that mean you are a New England fan? If so, this relationship is over before it starts!

(Gotta love football season!)

So I know it's been a while. Did you all so the accountability partner? I am struggling to find one. Message me if you still can use one or know someone else that can use one.

This is just my opinion, but if you are looking for an accountability partner, you have a deeper fundamental issue you need to address, and the accountability partner is just a band-aide. Again, jut my opinion.

Back