Ace of Sales CRM

CR in STL

Expert
I get Jeffery Gitomer's weekly newsletter via email and the other day I got a seperate one for some Ace of Sales CRM he is promoting. I checked it out and seems interesting and I am just curious if anyone has tried it and if so what your thoughts were both pros and cons.

first and foremost, it is not a CRM. It is an email marketing system. a CRM is Act!, Goldmine, etc. If you think this is a crm, then you must not currently be using one, and your idea of a CRM is outlook.

But having said that, it is the best email marketing system I have found, and at a terrific price. you have a 30 day trial. use it.

I am a fan of gittomer, and this is by far a much needed tool.

I used to do email's by myself, via outlook, but many emails would get into spamboxes, there was no way to track who opened what and when, and most of all, no easy unsubscribe feature for people to use. Ace of Sales solved it all.

I have not used any other ones. Once again, it is not a CRM. this is more or less like constantcontact.com

Just go to aceofsales.com and sign up, they have a 30 day free trial, the email I got the code was jeffrey30.

For CRM I use ACT!, but toying with sugarcrm. I now use Aceofsales for email marketing, NaviPlan for the planning software, Morningstar Office to manage the investment side of it.

I know its not a contact manager as I currently use ACT for financial advisers, I don't know why I called it that. It is pretty slick for marketing. I just got the demo

Here is the full info on ACE of SALES. You can try it free, for 30 days, you have to enter promo code MAKS30. aceofsales.com

What is Ace of Sales?
It’s the !rst sales soware program that actually helps you make sales! Jeffrey Gitomer has personally helped create
Ace of Sales, a web-based service to help you make sales, close deals, and build loyal relationships. Ace of Sales gives
you the tools and training to attract, engage, differentiate, thank, stay in touch, and WOW your customers.
Oh yeah, and makes sales!
Personalized Sales Makers
• Personalized Emails – Stand out with emails that strengthen your brand and build loyal relationships.
• Ezines – Get in front of all your customers with weekly value messages just like Jeffrey.
• Postcards – Send 1 or 1000! Printed and mailed for you in about 24 hours.
• Greeting Cards – e easiest way to send personalized greetings. Printed and mailed for you in about 24 hours.
• Perforated Greeting Cards – Send a printed Greeting Card with two tear-off business cards inside.
• Gi Cards – Add one to any Greeting Card order.
• Custom Designs – Upload your own photos and create customized, unique designs.
Once you’ve signed up and uploaded your logo, it’s all done for you. Your Sales Makers are all ready to go! No fussing with
graphics or editing HTML. Everything sent from Ace of Sales is designed with your brand identity.
Powerful Sales Making Features
• Individual/Corporate Accounts – Sign up yourself or sign up your whole team.
• Video Training – Video how-to’s and tips provide practical selling ideas and tactics.
• Tracking – Track who opened your emails and when, so you know the exact time to follow up with a call.
• Easy Follow Up – Use sales calendar reminders to nail the seven touches needed to close the sale.
• Customer Strategy Files – Store the personal customer info you really need.

For a CRM there are many other options.

As for a client mailer system this seems like a more expensive version of Send Out Cards.

For a CRM there are many other options.

As for a client mailer system this seems like a more expensive version of Send Out Cards.

I used both. vs send outcards, the contact manager is alot better, and most of all, the email marketing. Heck, got nothing to lose, try it.

I think under the promo code you do get 1 free card to send to self to check it out.

but hey, its $20 a month. lol. vs something like constant contact, far far better. Personally, the cards I send out by myself, hand written.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
but most of all. it is not a pyramid scheme. lol.

Last edited:
I know its not a contact manager as I currently use ACT for financial advisers, I don't know why I called it that. It is pretty slick for marketing. I just got the demo

Is the "financial advisor" add-on worth it for ACT?

Back