AD Banker discount code?

I tried the link provided by Todd, signed up for an account (you had to do this to get to the AD Banker promo code) and It didn't provide any discount for AD Banker's pre-licensing course. Does anyone have a promo code? I'm considering a taking courses to obtain a Property and Casualty license. I've done some research and decided I'd like to go through AD Banker but $271 is too rich for my blood right now (that's the total price including shipping costs for materials - I need access to the flashcards and web learning as well). Anyone have a discount code they would be willing to share?

I have purchased examFX and Kaplan study guides and flashcards (in my case for life and health) on eBay from time to time. I don't see much right now, but if you watch for a period of six months or so, you should see things turn up. You will not get any online access that way.

If you are really serious about doing the studying now and getting your license, I would suggest that you speak directly with Todd or his son Matt. When I looked at the link a few minutes ago, it looks like you need to actually have some kind of a sign up with their agency before you can have a discount access to banker courses. If your post count does not allow you to pm them here, you can contact them through their website.

I tried the link provided by Todd, signed up for an account (you had to do this to get to the AD Banker promo code) and It didn't provide any discount for AD Banker's pre-licensing course. Does anyone have a promo code? I'm considering a taking courses to obtain a Property and Casualty license. I've done some research and decided I'd like to go through AD Banker but $271 is too rich for my blood right now (that's the total price including shipping costs for materials - I need access to the flashcards and web learning as well). Anyone have a discount code they would be willing to share?

The problem is that ours is only for Life and Health, not P&C.

Thanks for sharing, I was searching for this information some months ago. Indeed, sometimes you can find some useful and pleasant offers and discounts that can save you money and economize the budget. To tell the truth, my wife is an avid buyer, she adores on-line shopping and ordering new goods more than all. Especially, when she sees the inscription "sale", "promo" she just goes crazy and spends incredible amounts of money on useless things. I always say it is good that you Don't Pay Full but you waste all our funds. She even found a source where she regularly monitors all the possible offers for discounts on various goods like a real maniac. LOL.

Back