Advice- FE VS. Medsupp and a Good FMO

Not really, it targets medsupp prospects but you always get a bunch of med advantage people too no matter how much you qualify qualify qualify, they think they have a supp too. Its geared more for agents that are capable of writing either.

Oh, I'm following now. You're trying to pull sup leads, but you're going to grab some MA folks.
That's true, though. 90% of these f folks don't seem to know what they have.

John-

Thanks for the info. I am inclined to pick one line like you said in your prior post. If you had to pick would you pick FE or Med Supp and why? I am leaning torwards supp because it appears to have better persistencey and I like the levelized comp structure better. Do you agree? Also do you sell leads for both? I agree leads are critical. Checked out your site but didnt see any contact info to reach out to. Thanks....

Medsupps will take longer to build up to a larget income while fe will get you instant gratification with lower persistency. I chose fe but i can always do medsupps if necessary. My email is plastered all ovet my site along with a contact us box on every page lol, have another look see. Www.theleadjerk.com

----------

Oh, I'm following now. You're trying to pull sup leads, but you're going to grab some MA folks.
That's true, though. 90% of these f folks don't seem to know what they have.

You are correct sir.

And just think, my med advantage lead is almost ready to be released lol

John- What's the best way to connect with you to talk about leads. Checked out your website but couldn't find a contact number.

Thanks

Back