Advice Needed Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance

brokerjojo

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. My mother has just been diagnosed with cancer. She is 71, 72 in January.

I am looking into buying guaranteed issue term life or any other no questions asked policies. I am looking to stack 100,000 in coverage. She lives in Illinois.

The way i look at it is that if she dies within two years, ill get my money back. If she dies between years 3-5, ill get an excellent return on my money. There is no risk here.

I need some advice on the least expensive carriers in this market. The best ive seen is around $175 per month for 25,000 face amount. The highest ive seen is $300-350 per month for 25,000.

Im not an expert in this market so i would really appreciate some help with this. Thank you.

I highly doubt that you'll find a term life carrier that will issue a 70+ person a policy without questions of some sort. Your best bet is stacking up whole life type policies.

We really need a little bit more information. Would need to know the type of cancer and the treatment being applied. I don't think you will find anyone to write the term. But you could do a guaranteed issue plan with americo or presidential. You might find a mortage term if she has refinanced or bought a house within the last year.

Mike

Last edited:
Check out United Home Life out of Indianapolis and Mutual of Omaha sells it directly to you.

Back