AEP Marketing | $10,000

You would be better off setting your own appointments using your own direct mail or high-quality Facebook then utilizing $100 presets.

Your business isn’t big enough to justify that.
Direct mail is going to be 80% dsnp / lis . He doesn’t want those type clients . The only way using lead type systems to avoid those are seminars , t-65 mailers or door knocking higher income , referral partners like dentist offices , doctors offices or hospitals . The truth is the only way using leads during aep to write a lot of new people is direct mail and Facebook leads . Low income is who responds . To make it long term in that mkt requires touching them somehow 5-8 times a yr . It takes yrs to build loyalty and big referral flow . Every call center and carrier on the planet coming after them hard as they are the most profitable. But there also by a factor of 5 the most work

I disagree. I mail the same giveback/food card lead and it really depends in the area on what you get not the lead type.

Rural maryland same lead all sup biz
Urban area-ma biz

I did 8 educational seminars between August and March of last year. The 4 I did in March were abysmal. Literal 4% conversion rate on 100 attendees. Didn't even break even.

Most just there for the free food acting like vultures who haven't ate in days.

Considering a library setting from now on.
2) Do webinars instead of seminars.

2) Would love too, not sure where to start or how to market.
Caveat, I am not an agent.

It is very hard for me to make judgements on this because the concept of F2F, Door2Door, selling is quite frightening to me.

Having said that, if I were in your situation, one thing I would be considering -probably a bit longer term than aep- is searching out and carefully evaluating @Chazm 's posts from the last 18-24 months about his current seminar/webinar sales processes for T65 Medicare and see what possible changes they might suggest to my process.

A statement I bolded from one of your earlier posts suggests the very hardest thing about that is likely to be setting aside your own preconceived notions of how a seminar should work.

I can not remember details from posts of several years ago, but I can tell you, based on watching posts here, that chazm's seminar/webinar process comments come from hard earned experience. (And if memory serves, in the threads where he comments, you will find comments from others who also use that process).

Again, please note, I am not an agent.

You are asking about last minute AEP options. There is another idea I have seen mentioned in threads here.

A lot of agents are going to say it is a dumb and inappropriate idea. And, considering the time frame, it may also be too late to get a location, but..

Start with the conceptual idea of manning a table at WalMart.

From posts here, Walmart is apparently charging for that now.

Generalize to the concept of being at a Medicare information table near a pharmacy drug purchase counter during AEP.

There are other grocery store/pharmacy chains besides WalMart.

If the chains haven't run them out of business, there are also independent pharmacies. I have seen one comment from someone here who was being very successful obtaining business by doing a table at an independent pharmacy.

Also recognize, that for the pre charge years of tables at WalMart, there have been agents posting here that they found that to be a successful approach to getting new business.

I disagree. I mail the same giveback/food card lead and it really depends in the area on what you get not the lead type.

Rural maryland same lead all sup biz
Urban area-ma biz
Thats sure not what I’ve seen nor 20 plus agents i know around the country that use those cards. If thats happening to you must be mailing 0-$50k or 0-75k income . I find that $30k and above income many times is a $300k house that will never answer the phone nor answer the door.I’d say over the last 4 yrs I’ve done as much direct mail as anyone . 80% of its low income dsnp/lis and i work 100% rural . I bet in 4 yrs I’ve run into maybe 30 med sups out of many many 1000’s of leads .

Back