AETNA Going Online E-app in July

If you have a smart phone you have a scanner in your pocket. Use Turbo Scan.

Or just take a picture. But again, I have never had CLI ask for a copy of a Medicare card.

When the patriot act rolled out and we had to start getting copies of drivers license for securities business, I used my phone when the meeting wasn't in my office. Luckily I changed BD's and I no longer have to provide a copy.

ACI has probably one of the worst applications I have ever seen. Sometimes you wonder who comes up with this stuff.

The packets they send have apps in them and half the paperwork needed isn't even attached. It's loosely put into the same packet.

Even finding where I'm actually supposed to write things down on the app is annoying. And I've been writing a lot of them lately (with their huge reductions on Plan G here).

If another company is close to their rates I'll take a little less not to use them because of their apps. Of course, there is always something wrong with it and it's extra work a few days later.

Any company that I've used with an e-app I have had zero issues with. None.

ACI has probably one of the worst applications I have ever seen. Sometimes you wonder who comes up with this stuff.

The packets they send have apps in them and half the paperwork needed isn't even attached. It's loosely put into the same packet.

Even finding where I'm actually supposed to write things down on the app is annoying. And I've been writing a lot of them lately (with their huge reductions on Plan G here).

If another company is close to their rates I'll take a little less not to use them because of their apps. Of course, there is always something wrong with it and it's extra work a few days later.

Any company that I've used with an e-app I have had zero issues with. None.

While it's the longest application I've seen for a Med Supp, I've never had a problem with missing pages with ACI. I order the kits and everything I need has always come in a folder.

While it's the longest application I've seen for a Med Supp, I've never had a problem with missing pages with ACI. I order the kits and everything I need has always come in a folder.

Same here. That's one thing I think AmCon does well. For FE and med sups. Their folder has everything in it. I'm usually taking stuff out of it vs not having what it's supposed to have.

Same here. That's one thing I think AmCon does well. For FE and med sups. Their folder has everything in it. I'm usually taking stuff out of it vs not having what it's supposed to have.

Like the RX knockout list and the form to draft a live check(I've used that once or twice)in every folder. Better too much than not enough.

Back