Aetna just reported a disastrous Medicare qtr. Interested to see there 2025 plans

literally nobody believes you.
I could care less who believes me outside my 6 bank accounts . Trading tip aexman . When the Vix goes over 50 blindly do 2 things . Start scaling long positions . There’s 2 ways to do . Buy the positions straight out . Another way is to sell naked outs 10-15% out of the money . Example NVDA a loved stock . It’s already had a significant correction . It fell 10% ish on Monday on the open . Vix skying . Put premiums massive . You could sell the sep 80 puts I believe they were . Sell 20 and bring in $10k . The first that can happen is you buy 2 k shares NVDA at $80 . But you brought in $5 premium . So you own at $75 . NVDA $140 high to $75 net I’d own it at . I’ll take . NVDA ran back up 20% in 2 days . You can cover the pits at $2 and make a fast 60% or hold till expiration. If stock stays over $80 then you make the whole $5

I could care less who believes me outside my 6 bank accounts . Trading tip aexman . When the Vix goes over 50 blindly do 2 things . Start scaling long positions . There’s 2 ways to do . Buy the positions straight out . Another way is to sell naked outs 10-15% out of the money . Example NVDA a loved stock . It’s already had a significant correction . It fell 10% ish on Monday on the open . Vix skying . Put premiums massive . You could sell the sep 80 puts I believe they were . Sell 20 and bring in $10k . The first that can happen is you buy 2 k shares NVDA at $80 . But you brought in $5 premium . So you own at $75 . NVDA $140 high to $75 net I’d own it at . I’ll take . NVDA ran back up 20% in 2 days . You can cover the pits at $2 and make a fast 60% or hold till expiration. If stock stays over $80 then you make the whole $5
you obviously do care, other wise you wouldn't keep "bragging" about it on an internet forum.

You claim to be a multi-million dollar insurance producer, yet are excited about finally collecting "5 figure renewals" starting in 2025

You claim to write 1,000s in business every month, yet you have time to waste every day on this forum

You claim to be a successful daytrader, making "6-figures" in mere days yet you are excited about a mere "5-figures" in renewals starting next year?

Also your "trading tip" is absolutely horrible. If you are actually doing that degenerative risk taking behavior, your account will definitely blow up in 5,4,3...

you obviously do care, other wise you wouldn't keep "bragging" about it on an internet forum.

You claim to be a multi-million dollar insurance producer, yet are excited about finally collecting "5 figure renewals" starting in 2025

You claim to write 1,000s in business every month, yet you have time to waste every day on this forum

You claim to be a successful daytrader, making "6-figures" in mere days yet you are excited about a mere "5-figures" in renewals starting next year?

Also your "trading tip" is absolutely horrible. If you are actually doing that degenerative risk taking behavior, your account will definitely blow up in 5,4,3...
Advantage he has is his Mommy brings his meals downstairs to him so saves him valuable time, most likely why he has time to post here while making thousands a day selling and trading.

Back