Aetna Pays Commission on 60 Yr Old?

sirherbie

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm writing a 60 yr old and making sure they pay commission on age 60? I think the bulletin I read said no commissions on under age 60 which is 59 or younger.:1cute:

I'm writing a 60 yr old and making sure they pay commission on age 60? I think the bulletin I read said no commissions on under age 60 which is 59 or younger.:1cute:

That's right. They still offer the product for ages 45-89 but they don't pay the agent for ages 45-59.

I must have recently entered the Aetna Senior Products Undewriting 800 phone # into my phone so accidentally called them to do a PHI the other day.

At first the guy who answered insisted that they don't require a POS PHI for Life Insurance. At some point I clarified that I was applying with AmCon so he transferred me to the correct division.

Does Aetna have a super secret division selling SI Life Insurance that doesn't require a PHI?

I must have recently entered the Aetna Senior Products Undewriting 800 phone # into my phone so accidentally called them to do a PHI the other day.

At first the guy who answered insisted that they don't require a POS PHI for Life Insurance. At some point I clarified that I was applying with AmCon so he transferred me to the correct division.

Does Aetna have a super secret division selling SI Life Insurance that doesn't require a PHI?

They don't require their med sup phone interviews to be done at POS.

Latest posts

Back