Aflac Or Conseco?

I actually had Caps lock on when I posted that and when I hit submit that is the way it posted.

You have a very interesting keyboard. When I lock on Caps EVERYTHING I TYPE IS ALL CAPS.

Where can I find a keyboard that only types the first letter of a word in Caps when I press the Caps Lock key?

My Cap Lock key won't do this.

"Scott...i Met A Guy Several Years Ago Thru Monster Or Careerbuilder??? Anyway Sounded Really Good, Even Went Along With Him On Some Jobsites...."

I don't know Frank. Why is it such a big deal? Do you guys search posts for poor punctuation and misspelled words,just to harass people?

Yes, that is all Frank does all day long. He is the punctuation monitor! ;):nah::laugh: Actually Frank is one of the most helpful people I have found on this forum. :yes:

I don't know Frank. Why is it such a big deal? Do you guys search posts for poor punctuation and misspelled words,just to harass people?

It Is Hard To Read Posts That Looke Likee Thisss
They HuRted My Eyess. I d Rather B Blind Then Read Crap Like This.

Seriously, Frank seems like a great guy. Please do not blame other people for your inadequacies.

I don't believe that any of us have to "search for them". They stand out like a sore thumb, at least to people who have learned to communicate using proper English.

It is a big deal because we are in the communications business. Agents who know how to communicate using both the spoken and written word present themselves in a more professional manner.

Do you write letters and e-mail the way you post on here? If not, then why do you do it here? If you do then is it because you have never learned how?

I believe a lot of us feel that it comes down to a matter of respect. I expect someone to look at me when I am talking to them, to use good grammar when speaking to me and give me their undivided attention. If they aren't willing to do that then I really don't see any reason to try to have a conversation with them, either spoken or written.

We all get in a hurry sometimes when posting and may accidently misspell a word or leave a word out but it is very rarely a conscious decision. Most people here respect each other enough, even if they disagree with what is being said, to take the time to communicate in a professional manner.

There is nothing "cool" about presenting one's self as uneducated and lazy.

I was offered and accepted a position with Conseco during my interview. They told me I would have a lot of corporate and government accounts I would be helping to service.

I believe in giving credit, where credit is due. I like Aflac's catchy duck commercials and their products. But I feel their "mass hiring" approach to growing their company has created an environment that is no longer conducive to people like myself looking for a viable long term career with a single insurance company. I would walk into a business cold calling only to find out I was the fifth Aflac agent they had seen that week. On the other hand, it's still a good environment for Aflac managers who mass hire and then inherit the accounts of the many new agents who can't find enough new accounts to make a living because there are so many new agents they are all walking on top of each other.

I will keep everyone updated on how the new job works out.

Last edited:
I was offered and accepted a position with Conseco during my interview. They told me I would have a lot of corporate and government accounts I would be helping to service.

I believe in giving credit, where credit is due. I like Aflac's catchy duck commercials and their products. But I feel their "mass hiring" approach to growing their company has created an environment that is no longer conducive to people like myself looking for a viable long term career with a single insurance company. I would walk into a business cold calling only to find out I was the fifth Aflac agent they had seen that week. On the other hand, it's still a good environment for Aflac managers who mass hire and then inherit the accounts of the many new agents who can't find enough new accounts to make a living because there are so many new agents they are all walking on top of each other.

I will keep everyone updated on how the new job works out.

Be sure to keep us posted. Where in Arkansas will you be working?

Back