After 22 years....

I like an office environment, the captives intrigue me because of this, gives me a reason to get up and "go to work" in the morning. However, I find that if the products are weak, or weak management, or a combination of those, I have trouble getting motivated to head into the office. Maybe I should find a job, maybe even part time, and just keep my brokerage type products, and just sell part time. Selling part time does not work too well, for most, though. Not enough money in it. Most of the time, it takes a commitment to work hard and for many hours, to get something built up in the insurance biz. And, stick to it for a while. I've been floundering around for years and years, that's not good. I was talking to a twenty-something last night about careers, somebody who has their whole life ahead of them, really made me stop and think. Man, I've been screwing around and not accomplishing much -for twenty years. Crazy. Time flies.

Home service I've beeen following your vents or what ever you want to call em the last two months, We may have something in common. Two old agents that are not willing to change. Get in touch with me !

That post was from 2 years ago
Yes, I am up to 24 years now!! {not really proud of it} However, I think I finally found one. A captive company I may like. I have not been talking about it much, because I do not want to jynx it. I do not want to ruin it.

Hey Homeservice..I'm back hun..fellow Austinite. I've been lurking around for a bit and am trying to re-up and get started again with a few products..drop me a line!

~B

Hey Homeservice..I'm back hun..fellow Austinite. I've been lurking around for a bit and am trying to re-up and get started again with a few products..drop me a line!

~B
I remember you! You were going to sell some health product with some company or another and we were not certain it was approved in TX. I recall. How you been? I will drop you a line sometime.

OK, update: I have been selling for a car ins. agency. Car insurance only. One of those big chain stores, the company has stores in several states. I'm too new to tell you guys if I like it or not. I have my P&C but kept my L&H, even though they don't sell L&H.

Back