Agencies that Produce Leads

I have several agents who only purchase our TM leads and only get 15-20 of them a week and sell only F2F. I think where we differ is we won't move forward on even sending contracts or even an invoice for leads until we run the data and make sure both us and the agent say "ok...this will work". So let's say you give us a territory and we see us keeping you busy for only a few weeks...not worth moving forward so we would say "give us more territory or I don't want to waste your time or you can mix in DM".

Usually in that case we try to get 2 territories. T1...we work until we bleed it dry. T2...we move to to let T1 refresh. My staff is pretty good at letting the agent know 1-2 weeks in advance if we need to switch so the agent can finish working what they have and can prepare to move.

I will admit that we still get a majority of our business from the field agents. We offer all types of leads but by far our bread and butter that the agents like is still our TM leads.

I personally think our leads are the best but $35 a lead? HELL NO! LOL Thats RIDICULOUS!!! If I charged $35 per lead for a TM lead...I would expect my agents to only buy 10-15 leads and close 90% of them. Not on sits. On the amount of leads.

That price is a joke. There is NO WAY ANY TM lead is worth $35 a lead. :nah:

If you want to have us at least run your data/numbers and give you our honest opinion just email me your territory.
You are correct on having an area big enough or asking an agent to expand based in data, I do the same thing, I'd rather an agent not buy my leads than waste money on too small of an area. And yes I advise in working an area 2 times and then moving to another area to refresh the other areas.

Back