Agencies that Produce Leads

I dunno JD.. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but closing 50% of sits let alone claiming 70% of leads goes against everything I've read from you, Travis and others on here.

I had a really bad day today though... No sales on 5 sits and a cancellation from a woman who consulted her Dave Ramsey loving daughter in law so I'm ready to sign contracts with anyone right now if they can send me closamatics.
I have closamatics , really I do but you have to drive a little to bust out the $2500+ weeks, I was two for 5 today so 40% but I'm usually around 50%. Others have used my leads and do well, no secret to leads you just have to get in front if enough of them.

----------

Wow, another complete lambasting of someone trying to sneak on here and get past the usual crew.... Dude, remind me NEVER to try to post some BS....

Hey jb just a reminder, never post bs here lol

I'm still trying to figure how how stone bridge/trans America is extremely cheap for insulin Diabetics! This guy is a genius! I need to go tomorrow to replace a lot of my policies!

This guy took what our Golfer in chief would call a "obvious shellacking" lol

" I have my partner and other advisors to give cunning advise and expertise."
Since many agents work with non-english speaking prospects, do you and your partner have any cunning linguists on staff?

" I have my partner and other advisors to give cunning advise and expertise." ************ Since many agents work with non-english speaking prospects, do you and your partner have any cunning linguists on staff?

I officially nominate pcb as poster of the year. Funniest post on this forum...EVER!!

One thing's for sure. He has Oxford at 105%. Unless you already have that. Then he has 110%.

Actually he'll Enhance that...:nah:

Interesting that on LinkedIn the longest job he's held is a high school tee shirt business for two years. His other two are only a year with this new endeavor at 4 months.

Logan, please cut and run while you can...come back in a year if you're still in the same business, as of today you have zero credibility.:yes:

I hope all those agents that just observe and not participate in this forum see this kid and his firm for what it is...an agency that has no idea what they don't know, no experience in the FE market and no value to agents. Just the same old stale hype.

My favorite part of his LinkedIn:

Entrepreneur

To Be determined

2014 – Present (less than a year)|Fort Myers, Florida Area

I guess he's determined to be an Entrepreneur!

I dont keep my Linkedin updated because I dont really use it to network. Also having "JOBS" does not add value or get you anywhere in life. If you want to get somewhere, working for someone else is a great way to never do that. I have been self employed basically my whole life except for a few summer jobs. I dont plan on changing that.

The fact that you guys seriously dont think its possible to write over 5k AP per week just goes to show how narrow minded of agents you guys are. You guys are apparently afraid of working hard and driving in order to get more sales. You spend way too much time on here talking crap to other people.

I dont have to explain anything to be honest. I have experience and the people on my team have tons of experience if not more than most of you.

We have spent a lot of money in testing and to put together a program that definitely ads value to the agents through these ways.
- Contract levels. Which are generally higher than going to another organization
- High Quality Leads that are pre qualified
- FREE LEAD incentive program (subject to be enhanced)
- Agent Support
- One on One training with agents doing the 5-7k per week!

If you would like to see other things let me know.

----------

Yes they are doing it! You could too. Thats why I said its possible.

No one doubts that agents can write $5000 per week and more. Many on here do that every week. What I don't believe is that you or your agents are doing that. First you claim they are doing it but when doubted on them writing $250,000 to $350,000 per year, you claimed to have not said that.

You have been outed asa phoney. But, at least you are a phoney that says you will give upfront releases in writing.

An agent has nothing to lose by trying your great system since you will give unconditional releases.

"You spend way too much time on here talking crap to other people."
Says the one who had over 40 posts in one day (first day posting on this Forum)

Back