Agency Matrix Management System ?

I want to bump this thread because I was looking at using Agency Matrix but haven't heard too much about it. My Erie District Manager recommended Xanatek (owned by former Erie agent) so I will continue comparisons I guess.

Just Bumping to see if anybody had any reviews of this system? I am in the beginning process of looking for an AMS

Try leads 360, you can have multiple people log in and a phone dialing system built in to contact leads as soon as you get them, and keep track of them.

Called Agency Matrix they do not do company downloads from Ivans just yet. I was told this would happen sometime in April. So if you do use them you have to manually enter your policy content. Price is subject to change once they get into downloading.

I have been using Agencymatrix for several years, unfortunately I'm too deep in to leave them. I strongly recommend you find another service that cares about functionality of your business

I want to bump this thread because I was looking at using Agency Matrix but haven't heard too much about it. My Erie District Manager recommended Xanatek (owned by former Erie agent) so I will continue comparisons I guess.
You should look at QQSolutions. Our platform is cloud-based, offers personal and commercial line features, as well as downloads. We have price plans to fit all agency sizes and it's modular, so you only pay for what you need.

Over 5,000 agencies use our platforms everyday and we have been in business for over 25 years. If you would like a demo, please visit our website and register and a member of our sales team will call you back.

We have been with Agency Matrix for a year and a half. I regret making the decision. They say they have a guaranteed up-time of 99.99% They should change that number to about 85%. They are one of the cheapest ones out there, but I'll go ahead and tell you that you get what you pay for. My biggest gripe other than the website being down is when you process the downloads, it will not update the clients address. What is the point of having a database with incorrect addresses? Best advice I can give you is don't be cheap like us, you will regret it.

Back