Agent Autopilot

What would you suggest for an a Medicare/Final expense agency who wants to build this as part of new agent training? How long does it take to master the system? It seems to be a fusion of many different apps in one that I have been looking at. My issue is that the best agents seem to be very tech-phobic. What is the best way to train them?

What would you suggest for an a Medicare/Final expense agency who wants to build this as part of new agent training? How long does it take to master the system? It seems to be a fusion of many different apps in one that I have been looking at. My issue is that the best agents seem to be very tech-phobic. What is the best way to train them?
With pen and paper? ;)

Keep it simple. Learn to use the Dialer, respond to texts/emails, and disposition the leads properly.

Back