Agent Autopilot

Solid Landing Page, Colorful and Helpful.

Nice use of the pricing chart -thank you.

I really like the name of the product!

Thanks! The pricing chart was through elfsight apps. Just found them a few weeks ago. I love them now and use their widgets in all my pages.

Agent Autopilot name was @OttoGraf Brandon's idea.

Cant edit the original post. Here’s the link for Autopilot https://agentautopilot.com

Last edited:
On mobile I think you have to scroll too far down. Maybe having it tabbed to allow all the features to be seen but not make it where they have to scroll all the way down to see the rest of the information.

On mobile I think you have to scroll too far down. Maybe having it tabbed to allow all the features to be seen but not make it where they have to scroll all the way down to see the rest of the information.

Yeah I have so many features...

Hi, I was curious if this would work for a P&C Agent? I noticed your focus seems to be else where curious though!

Hi, I was curious if this would work for a P&C Agent? I noticed your focus seems to be else where curious though!

Yeah the life and health side is more our niche.

We’d have to do something custom for P&C, but it would definitely work.

It would just have to be a custom build. It helps if you know what you’d want to say to your clients/prospects.

Didn't read it all closely but you have at least one error. You have the word ration where it should be ratio. Little errors like that can kill the otherwise great professionalism of the page.

Others mentioned pricing but didn't find any live links. Did I just overlook them?

Didn't read it all closely but you have at least one error. You have the word ration where it should be ratio. Little errors like that can kill the otherwise great professionalism of the page.

Others mentioned pricing but didn't find any live links. Did I just overlook them?

It’s not live yet. It will start at $149.

where was ratio?

Back