Agent Websites

After selling for eHealth for close to 3 years I can vouch for web traffic as a key for driving new business. After moving to a smaller brokerage. I am currently in the process of trying to optimize my current website through both organic seo and pay-per click. If growth is an objective, why not use search as another tool.
Seo is rather complicated from what I have learned in the few months I have been focusing on it, so I can see why some agents may find better use of their time doing what already works for them.

It's not that easy. Based on the recommendation of a sales guru I admire, I subscribed to Financial Visions, listened to their teleconferences and created a website. No traffic in 9 weeks for life insurance in the Los Angeles area. So, I'm paying for leads and it's eating into my profit like a hungry wolf.

It's not that easy. Based on the recommendation of a sales guru I admire, I subscribed to Financial Visions, listened to their teleconferences and created a website. No traffic in 9 weeks for life insurance in the Los Angeles area. So, I'm paying for leads and it's eating into my profit like a hungry wolf.

9 weeks is no time at all for a new website, It normally takes 3-5 months, if site is built correctly with on page SEO. Built a new site, and less than a week have been indexed by google and Yahoo, thats only the beginning. Now you need to work on Off Page SEO to gain higher rankings,

Just add your website to your signature line on this forum, and it will get indexed by yahoo and google within days.

To add Signature:

Go into your user control panel. Scroll down on the left hand side until you locate the Edit Signature tab.

In the edit signature box, enter your website address. www. what ever it is .com You can even add some text tag line here if you wish.

Scroll down until you see save signature, click save.

Done

Just add your website to your signature line on this forum, and it will get indexed by yahoo and google within days.

True. Google apparently reads the forum on a regular basis.

I did a search for "BMI calculator insurance" yesterday to see if one of my new pages had gotten indexed yet. I had created the page about 2 days before. That site's pages get indexed pretty quickly since it automatically submits an XML site map to Google every day.

I wasn't surprised to discover that the new page wasn't in the results yet. What did surprise me was that the forum thread I had created just hours earlier was indexed and showed up on the first page!

I disagree, if your still buying shared Leads, that was my point. There are individuals on here, that claim all the years they have been in buisness, and I guarantee most are not writing anything close to 20 new applications per month, using shared leads, if they are, they are spending a ton on leads. This individual I referenced before is also marketing heavily with Med Supps. No competing agency websites to speak of, wide open exclusive leads.

I like the way he's approaching med supp online in Texas. I may try to do something similar with small group. It doesn't seem to be as crowded as IFP.

Back