• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Agents who submit majority of their business towards Transamerica?

Who is your upline

Competitve rates
SS Billing and Direct Express
Most liberal underwriting of the large FE companies
Easy to understand website

I agree with all that except the website. I swear these website were developed by 4 year olds.

But I do agree with the other positives. Also, you can now deal with most amendment issues at policy delivery. Problem is if you’re new, you will have 5+ amendments per app.

I still have our team email me their apps so I can scrub them first.

I heard from some random people on Facebook that they heard from a little birdie that heard from another guy that Trans will be coming out with an eapp in 2019 for FE. We shall see.

They said at the business meeting on the convention trip something to that extent Josh.

These were my exact notes...

“FE e-app in process, going to automated underwriting process, on a common path to appitical like process”

I agree with all that except the website. I swear these website were developed by 4 year olds.

But I do agree with the other positives. Also, you can now deal with most amendment issues at policy delivery. Problem is if you’re new, you will have 5+ amendments per app.

I heard from some random people on Facebook that they heard from a little birdie that heard from another guy that Trans will be coming out with an eapp in 2019 for FE. We shall see.

Can you please give some examples where they have asked for amendments?

So does that go with: "You DID send in the card and I drove 40 miles to get here so you WILL listen to what I have to say"?
Unfortunately, feeling grumpy has more of the effect of a phone call I just had with one of my afternoon appointments: Prospect: “cancel our appointment. We decided we’re just going to save.” Me: “Ok. Thanks for calling.” After hanging up - Me: “that’s fine. I didn’t feel like driving out there anyway. Plus I don’t like you!”

Unfortunately, feeling grumpy has more of the effect of a phone call I just had with one of my afternoon appointments: Prospect: “cancel our appointment. We decided we’re just going to save.” Me: “Ok. Thanks for calling.” After hanging up - Me: “that’s fine. I didn’t feel like driving out there anyway. Plus I don’t like you!”

Spoke to a guy who lived in +$300K house who sent in a card... after a stop by and 3 phone calls he said that he's decided that he just wants to forget it... he has no life coverage or final in place??? he said wife will need to tap other assets to pay for funeral... WHAT!?!

Some days you wonder what called up someone's rear and gets stuck in their head...

I understand shonceman. :yes:

Can you please give some examples where they have asked for amendments?

Name spelled differently, any missing info, transposed numbers, date wrong, one of the million check boxes missed etc.

Just had a doozy. We’re switching from premiere to maroon. They told one of my agents he wouldn’t get paid on pending biz. Which is not true, but he called me while on the line with them.

Decided to help walk him through his 5 pending apps with amendments.

We got transferred to the wrong department 6 times. Time number 4 was my fault though.

When the guy put us on hold, my agent started making exasperated noises. I said something the effect of “what do you expect, it’s trans.” Then I hear the trans rep say “I’m still on the line by the way.”

Doh! He said “But just for you guys, I’m gonna make sure I get you to the right place.”

He did not :D:D

Name spelled differently, any missing info, transposed numbers, date wrong, one of the million check boxes missed etc.

Just had a doozy. We’re switching from premiere to maroon. They told one of my agents he wouldn’t get paid on pending biz. Which is not true, but he called me while on the line with them.

Decided to help walk him through his 5 pending apps with amendments.

We got transferred to the wrong department 6 times. Time number 4 was my fault though.

When the guy put us on hold, my agent started making exasperated noises. I said something the effect of “what do you expect, it’s trans.” Then I hear the trans rep say “I’m still on the line by the way.”

Doh! He said “But just for you guys, I’m gonna make sure I get you to the right place.”

He did not :D:D

Man, all the more reasons to work with EFES it sounds like

And how many FE clients have computers to e-sign.....hmnnnn

Back