AHIP Help

Thanks for the answer on Alice.. Finally passed today with a 90!
Congrats. Unfortunately, unless they change requirements u will be taking that certification to ur death bed late 80s or 90s. I woukdnt out too much biz with MAPD risky funding from a bankrupt government

I am having a few pain points myself with this test. Is there a person I can reach out to for assistance?
Much appreciated. And yes, I have all the ppt printed for reference as I go through the final exam.
Thanks
Kim

Question 3 a little confusing as well...dont u typically need a referral for a POS but not a PPO?

I would choose
d. The POS option might be a good solution for him as it will allow him to visit out-of-network providers, generally without prior approval. However, he should be aware that it is likely he will have to pay higher cost-sharing for services from out-of-network providers.

Not because its a great answer, as I do believe some may require pre-approval I am sure I have seen that before, just that it seems less wrong then the other answers

I would choose
d. The POS option might be a good solution for him as it will allow him to visit out-of-network providers, generally without prior approval. However, he should be aware that it is likely he will have to pay higher cost-sharing for services from out-of-network providers.

Not because its a great answer, as I do believe some may require pre-approval I am sure I have seen that before, just that it seems less wrong then the other answers

It sucks when you're taking a test that can *** up your money and the best you can come up with is "the least wrong."

Hi all
I need assistance on these questions:

Mr. Wilcox has been enrolled ln Lexinton PFFS Medicare Advantage plan for several years. Recently he decided to spend time with kids who live in another state that is not in Lexington service area. He might relocate there in the future. How does this move to another service area impact hos PFFS MA coverage?
A. Continue enrollment for 12 months whether or not on V/T program
B. Must disenroll after 12 weeks unless proof of temporary visit
C. Offer to extend V/T benefit for 15 months
D. Must disenroll after 6 months unless proof of simply visiting

The Spartan health plan question, with simplified enrollment mechanism.
Aluce, Charlotte and Bob.
Thanks

Back