AHIP Help

I thought u had to disenroll if not temp?

Anyone?

I am pretty sure I have seen this year on either the Ahip or another recert, in a question that was PFFS specific, That you could keep the plan for up to 12 months, before being disenrolled

I took notice because I never saw it before, Also it did not mention how would person enroll in another plan if outside the SEP moved out of the area or outside of AEP or OEP

I would guess they would have to either get Medsupp or be without cov

That test was ridiculous....took me about 6 hours at least and I passed with a 90.

About 15 questions were verbatim from the practise tests, 5 to 10 cannot be found on the slides,google,medicare.gov or cms.

I'm pretty book smart, stole 3 questions from this forum and just passed.

Going to formally complain so they fix it for next year, it would be a shame to lose a business over it...

I’m not one to complain about the questions, they just need to lower the passing score to 80%.
I passed on the first try but I actually read this year. In the past I never read anything. And I passed with a 90%.
That shouldn’t be the case with an agent who knows their s hit and has been in the biz for over a decade.

Just lower the passing grade. I bet we see that next year.

Took me twice. First score 86%, second time 94%. Regardless, it should be structured like the life/health license. Take it once then CE credits to keep certified. Ridiculously to take it year after year. There, I said my peace.

Back