AIM Guaranteed Issue Insurance

Any decent person would just call AIM and ask them who there new underwriter is. NOT YOU

You would rather post a lie than just make the phone call
Shame on you

I called AIM and they would not give me the name of the underwriting company. They also would not give me any real information on IRG or the CEO Club.

Do you have that information? I would imagine it's easy to find the IRG website but I can't seem to locate it. Thanks.

So you really don't know anything about AIM, do you? Just another whore agent looking for easy money by peddling a junk product.

On Oct 16,2009 I got a Cease and Disist letter from Nova Casualty Company, AIM telling us that Nova wanted nothing to do with AIM anymore

There is a big read flag here. They change underwriting companies every couple of months and if you do some research you will not find all the answers to most of the questions that the Health Guru on here are asking.

The letter I got said "Please be advised on July 24th, 2009, NoVA informed the Association for Independent Managers Inc (aim) that is was suspending , effective immediately, all sales of its limited medical accident and health insurance product.

It says if you have any questions to call

THOMAS F.X. HODSON
GENERAL COUNSEL
860-683-9895

Maybe AIM found another company to take their place. I know a couple of companies like GTL and others were trying to help out Aims.

If AIM was all that, I would still be marketing them and trying to make some money....But I can see the writing on the wall, and you will end up getting sued and in trouble if you sell this product.....

It not worth the money you may make, to chance the money you will lose on this.

I'd like some basic transparancy;

Who is the "Internet Resource Group" - what is their website, contact information, etc...

What is the CEO Club - website? Information?

I cannot pull up any business filing under either AIM or Association of Independent Managers.

Division of Corporations, State Records and Uniform Commercial Code, NYS Dept. of State

If they are not incorporated in NY, can anyone tell me where they are incoporated? Who runs/owns AIM? IRG? The CEO Club?

Medinsure: You are a moron. Go waste your time somewhere else. Shame on YOU. Sell AIM and go stink up your own pants.

Well that explains why everytime a recruiting person send me an AIM brochure there is no underwriting companies name on it...I guess if the companies changed every couple of months the only cost effective brochure would be need a sticker to be applied listing the underwriting company and if your brochure was more than a couple months old you would have to apply new stickers with the new companies name :)

Back