AIM Guaranteed Issue Insurance

Well, at one time my office (Matt Rosenthal) was pushing and recruiting for AIM, when he got a letter from their reinsurer telling me to cease and desist. The company that we thought was underwriting their policy was threating to sue anyone that said their name or had anything to do with aim.

I'm not a health agent, but after reading that letter and having tons of our imos research aim and asking the ins dept about them and talking with our lawyer, we won't ever have anything to do with them again...

Hope your assets are protected - the nightmare might be just beginning.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And go research IRG, let me know what you find.

Last edited:
What led to the issues? Was it being misled by AIM themselves about the product/services/affiliations?

I was warned , but like others on here, wanted to believe in it.

My brother Matt was really pushing some numbers with them and making some money....he regrets it now.

Some of these posts are absurd...AIM is a brandname for probably the most popular "Guarantee Issue" medical insurance in the USA. There are over 10,000 licensed agents selling AIM. An insurance company called AMLI was underwriting this insurance. They are in AM best and are licensed in most states. Association plans are very popular....even United Healthcare uses the FACT association for its individual/family plans. AIM/IRG is based in Valhalla NY and has its offices there
PS-Limited Benefit plans are real insurance, issue letters of credible coverage and are HIPPA compliant

To the slanderers out their listen up....when you log on as an agent and go to "contacts" up comes a map with the states AIM (actually the underwriting insurance company) is licensed in and the few states that it is not

This is upfront and fully disclosed. If I was the owner I would sue some of the people on this board.

Or if you prefer just call AIM on the phone and ask them instead of just posting lies about a company.

Shame on you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To the slanderers out their listen up....when you log on as an agent and go to "contacts" up comes a map with the states AIM (actually the underwriting insurance company) is licensed in and the few states that it is not

This is upfront and fully disclosed. If I was the owner I would sue some of the people on this board.

Or if you prefer just call AIM on the phone and ask them instead of just posting lies about a company.

Shame on you

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the ducking and weaving. Again, can you show me the IRG company website and also their business information; corporate address, phone number, company officers, etc...

Also, the brochures also reference The CEO Club - can you post their website and information as well?

Back