All-State Agency or Nationwide Agency?

Have you seen loss ratios on younger drivers. You don't want them either if your bonus is tied to loss ratios.

As said before, go with Nationwide before All-State, but what about Liberty Mutual? It would be a great place to start, get your feet wet and then jump to the independent world.

As said before, go with Nationwide before All-State, but what about Liberty Mutual? It would be a great place to start, get your feet wet and then jump to the independent world.

Liberty Mutual would be a great option. You are captive with them but your not an agency owner. It's more of a corporate captive agent.

They do provide a competitive salary plus commission and all expenses paid for. Seems like a good place to start compared to others mentioned.

Nationwide, from what I hear gives NO training..Kevin Lynch over at financial-planning.com built a agency with them and does not recommend them today...you may want to post on that board asking for his insight in the P&C arena.

I had to register to thank you for the laugh when I read somebody stating the fact that Nationwide gives absolutely NO training whatsoever to their Agents. If you think their Agents are bad, try dealing with their Call Center Reps. Horrible on a good day. Thank you for the much needed LOL, Mr. Nak. :-D

I had to register to thank you for the laugh when I read somebody stating the fact that Nationwide gives absolutely NO training whatsoever to their Agents. If you think their Agents are bad, try dealing with their Call Center Reps. Horrible on a good day. Thank you for the much needed LOL, Mr. Nak. :-D

You registered for a 4 year old thread. There is my lol for the day.

Nationwide over Allstate, hands down.

I worked in management with Allstate for 3 years. One of my best friends from those days is an agency manager with Nationwide.

Nationwide allows you to broker business that they don't handle, while Allstate does not. Many, many more income opportunities, and a lot less heavy handed management oversight with Nationwide.

Hi, I have P & C license and wanted to become Nationwide individual agent. But i cannot find anything on their website on how to become an agent. Can anyone please help. I called to 1800 number but they say to join through carrers portal on the website. It doesnt have any link to apply for agent.

Yes revive the 4 yr old thread lol. I am independently appointed with Nationwide (Allied) and they are great. I didn't need training rates are great and they have great incentives/commissions. A lot better than my ex captive agency.

having an appointment with Allied as an IA is way different then being captive nationwide. If you're going captive (which you shouldn't..) then buying an existing Nationwide agency would be a smart move. Otherwise, it would be easier to just throw yourself off a bridge.

Stay away from Allstate or State Farm

Yes revive the 4 yr old thread lol. I am independently appointed with Nationwide (Allied) and they are great. I didn't need training rates are great and they have great incentives/commissions. A lot better than my ex captive agency.

yes, was easier to get quick answer..lol. thanks for replying though.
so how can i get appointed with Nationwide. can you please guide me through the process.

Latest posts

Back