All-State Agency or Nationwide Agency?

yes, was easier to get quick answer..lol. thanks for replying though.
so how can i get appointed with Nationwide. can you please guide me through the process.

if you are going Indy this is what I did...I didn't want to do the cluster thing so I stood up one night and searched every insurance carrier named on this message board and made a list. After I made a big list I went to each website and searched how to get appointed or what numbers to call. I made a business plan complete with marketing strategies and how I get leads. If you don't have a book of business already or no experience your only appointments are going to be non standards most likely. Usually the bigger companies won't take you on unless they see you have experience or hundreds of thousands of premium written.

I'm not the most seasoned guy on here but that's my two cents. If you have no experience I'd say go work for an Indy agent and learn if he's willing to teach.

I have 2 yrs of exp. Already worked with indy agent. Want to do something on my own. Hence looking for best options.

I have 2 yrs of exp. Already worked with indy agent. Want to do something on my own. Hence looking for best options.

I also have 2yrs of exp. well like I said make that list and business plan and start contacting carriers but read up on here first. See the things your existing agency has and see what you have to do to get it. I suggest it's going to cost you a good 5k to start up... Office/E&O/liability ins/rater (if you're gonna use one)/computer/printer etc ...

Research everything bro it's a lot of work but one by one you can get it done. These carriers will want to see an office.

Not to mention getting an approved agency make from your states insurance commission can take a while. Took me over a month on mine.

Back