All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

I used to like you! Now you're just being blasphemous! :skeptical:

Nothing against it, but it doesn't interest me. But I'm weird like that. I'm highly against being addicted to something that requires me watching other people have fun. Like I don't care to watch football. I have buddies that don't do anything on Saturday but watch ball. Meanwhile I'm fishing, trail riding, at the beach, etc. I enjoy doing stuff, not watching people drive a car in a circle.

And no support/leadership. I just recruited a guy from Securas. Those were his words, not mine. He was so excited to have an upline that was was still selling, answered the phone etc. He was tickled pink with our group chat and Ben's cheat sheets.

They have no real training structure over there. Their investing heavily in telesales too. This guy was actually at a 115% with them. Direct. They promised him they would give a release if he ever asked.

Guess what happened when he asked?? A big fat NOOO!

What are they offering on the telesales?

Nothing against it, but it doesn't interest me. But I'm weird like that. I'm highly against being addicted to something that requires me watching other people have fun. Like I don't care to watch football. I have buddies that don't do anything on Saturday but watch ball. Meanwhile I'm fishing, trail riding, at the beach, etc. I enjoy doing stuff, not watching people drive a car in a circle.
YReqy.gif

These are the guys running Securus Telesales, explaining what they have to offer:

Securus Telesales LIVE Challenge - YouTube

Is this serious or you're joking? Serious question.

----------

These are the guys running Securus Telesales, explaining what they have to offer:

Securus Telesales LIVE Challenge - YouTube

Is "Financial dark side" a good thing? That sounds like someone who would lose my money for me??? What is millennial liberator? Is that what he said?

Is this really the Securus Telesales or is someone just hating on it and making a joke video?

Is this serious or you're joking? Serious question.

----------

Is "Financial dark side" a good thing? That sounds like someone who would lose my money for me??? What is millennial liberator? Is that what he said?

Is this really the Securus Telesales or is someone just hating on it and making a joke video?

Im serious:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG.

I could not finish it. Mutton Chops was bad enough but chubby boob tat was to much. For reallys

I cut it off during the introductions. I want to know who watched this video and thought, "Wow, this is awesome!!!! People will flock to us!"

Now see, that's the reason you don't like it (and what everyone who doesn't like it sees). It's a whole lot more than driving around in circles. Until you get into it and know exactly what is going on with the teams, driver, and cars, the only thing you'll ever see is a bunch of cars going around in a circle.

Back