All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by NuUzr, Aug 30, 2017.

1. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky

Securus appears to be a bad deal. It's not true about the CEO being a producer either. Securus does have an exclusive deal with AmMem and you are supposed to give AmMem first chance from the leads.

That's not a good thing.

The reason they don't have a presense here is because they can't stand the light. They used to be here. But not giving releases and also having below street level contracts just won't last long at this forum.

But, all the posers claim that's why they don't post here.

And I know of 2 snake belly IMO's that have told their agents to not post here and they will face termination if they do.

The owner of Securus was in on the ground floor of building NAA with Philip Hudgens. Then he started Securus with that same model. Moved into FE and did make some great hires to head up the FE. None of those great hires are still with Securus.

Bottom line, they have leads. Over priced leads that they resell time and time again. You are supposed to preference AmMem with those leads, below street level contracts, no releases.

If that sounds like a good deal then have at it.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Iwillpay

Iwillpay Guru

Like 65% first year commissions and no renewals. Old recycled leads as fresh leads. MLM structure. Money is made by recruiting. A set of no good individuals.:yes:

3. HoosierLife

HoosierLife Guru

State:
    Indiana
    And no support/leadership. I just recruited a guy from Securas. Those were his words, not mine. He was so excited to have an upline that was was still selling, answered the phone etc. He was tickled pink with our group chat and Ben's cheat sheets.

They have no real training structure over there. Their investing heavily in telesales too. This guy was actually at a 115% with them. Direct. They promised him they would give a release if he ever asked.

Guess what happened when he asked?? A big fat NOOO!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  4. Broker4Ever

Broker4Ever Guru

State:
    California
    Thank you for your tremendous sacrifice. This forum needs more great people like you!!!1

Without you, Primerica logos would be everywhere.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  5. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Guru

State:
    California
    Glad I could help out this forum. I actually didn't do the screen capture that caught you, so I can't take credit.

Mariah, nicely done!

:laugh:

6. Thedude

Thedude Guru

You are pretty smart man!!

7. TxJohnny

TxJohnny Super Genius

Lot's of people/things come under question -- you have any meat on any of these claims?

I've always found him to be an honest and helpful fellow.

8. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Guru

Look who has attacked him who they ate/were associated with. Most have changed their tune or joined him after an invite to the boomboom room.

9. TxJohnny

TxJohnny Super Genius

I don't come around often, so I'm not current on alliances and feuds. But I am intrigued by the "boom boom room." Which IMO has that?

10. rousemark

rousemark Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    "Boom Boom Ben Boman"