Almost identical MAPD Plans, which do you go with?

Somarco...

Even if you ask a "fair" question, your tone is still condescending and disrespectful. From reading many of your posts, you come off as arrogant - like you know everything.

Did you know everything in the beginning? I don't think so.

I don't understand why people on forums have to be so rude. Oh that's right, because people can hide behind a computer.

It's a legitimate question and others answered it just fine.

Either way, if you don't like my posts and have nothing positive to contribute, don't respond.

And by the way, your website is terrible.

Like I've been sayin' for years, this Somarco character is a smart-ass know-it-all who really knows very little at all except how to play like he's smarter than everyone else, when in fact, of course, that is not the case AT ALL. And great comment about his little mickey mouse website. Bahhhah. Nailed it.

Like I've been sayin' for years, this Somarco character is a smart-ass know-it-all who really knows very little at all except how to play like he's smarter than everyone else, when in fact, of course, that is not the case AT ALL. And great comment about his little mickey mouse website. Bahhhah. Nailed it.
Soooooo, we're still waiting for you to tell us what AARP's A.M. Best rating is. :twitchy:

You want to talk about being smart...:laugh::biggrin::laugh:

Hope that post was okay with the new Forum Hall Monitor - Todd King ;)

I highly doubt you and Rick would get along. Most of his sarcastic style would go right over your head. He doesn't suffer fools very well. Don't get me wrong, you would probably like him, it just wouldn't be mutual.

we're still waiting for you to tell us what AARP's A.M. Best rating is.

You have him confused with Jbad.

Tom, you were on ignore, but one day I was bored and there were only 2 new threads I could see.

So I took you off ignore and suddenly 30 unread threads appeared.

More than happy to put you back on ignore.

There. All done. I feel much better now.

You have him confused with Jbad.

Tom, you were on ignore, but one day I was bored and there were only 2 new threads I could see.

So I took you off ignore and suddenly 30 unread threads appeared.

More than happy to put you back on ignore.

There. All done. I feel much better now.

See Bob - knew you couldn't stay away from the Soaps . . .

Dude - when me and Amtrak came back the same day - this forum jumped back to life.

I'm sure Sam appreciates all the increased traffic and google adword impressions ;)

I have zero on ignore. Even with the latest PBMI post....wait where did he go? He’s following all my post but I’m sure he’s outta biz

Latest posts

Back