Alternatives to Sunfire

I am having serious issues with the reliability of sunfire. It's saying doctors are in network when they're not, assigning dentists as PCP, saying doctors aren't in network when they're, providing wrong information on drug costs and many other issues.

Anyone here use connecture or any other enrollment tool that wont have me putting out fires on a regular basis?

Thanks

I am having serious issues with the reliability of sunfire. It's saying doctors are in network when they're not, assigning dentists as PCP, saying doctors aren't in network when they're, providing wrong information on drug costs and many other issues.

Anyone here use connecture or any other enrollment tool that wont have me putting out fires on a regular basis?

Thanks
Search and Save is more up to date.

I've been told that Connecture and Sunfire are owned by the same company. Never bothered to check that because I don't see where it matters.

The problem is where is Sunfire getting their info from. That's where you need to look.

Thanks

Use Search & Save or Medicare.gov for Rx lookup.
Use provider websites for provider lookups.

Sunfire is good for enrollment - and that's about it. That's all I use it for - and I do love it as the enrollment platform (not the research platform).

Use Search & Save or Medicare.gov for Rx lookup.
Use provider websites for provider lookups.

Sunfire is good for enrollment - and that's about it. That's all I use it for - and I do love it as the enrollment platform (not the research platform).

You’re saying connecture and Sunfire not accurate on tax pricing ? I’v been using Connecture for 2 yrs and i’ve never had a client come back and say I miss quoted them big time .

You’re saying connecture and Sunfire not accurate on tax pricing ? I’v been using Connecture for 2 yrs and i’ve never had a client come back and say I miss quoted them big time .

Did I say that?

No, I did not.

Did I say that?

No, I did not.

To clarify, I don't actually know how good Sunfire is on price accuracy - I don't want to have all my clients Rx info in there, though - I want it in a separate, non-FMO connected space. Not because of conspiracy theory or anything -- just because if I ever change, I don't want hassles - and, I really like the S&S "layout/process"

I have two uses for S&S. Looking up accuract info for doctors and easily locating the EOC, SoB, etc.

I still enter most clients into connecture to do their app and check their drugs.

I've been told that Connecture and Sunfire are owned by the same company. Never bothered to check that because I don't see where it matters.

The problem is where is Sunfire getting their info from. That's where you need to look.

They claim they get it direct from carriers

Back