AmCon Prescription Check

Of course you can replace anything by waiving the carrot of getting there cash value back but you ain't replacing a 5-10 yr old policy oranges tot oranges on let's say a 70 yr old smoker who took it out 5-10 yrs ago.

Yes I am. Same coverage. Lower premium. Plus they get their cash value.

In that case the guy had $20,000 whole life paying $139/mo. Now he has $20,000 whole life for $130/mo. And he's getting $3200 cash.

Let me have those carrots all day long.:yes:

It's sad when an AxxHole agent goes in a home and takes advantage of a person by bringing up cash values from older policies and telling the person( Look at all this cash u could get back and u can put this on a new policy or buy something ). Just to make a sale and commission.

It's sad when an AxxHole agent goes in a home and takes advantage of a person by bringing up cash values from older policies and telling the person( Look at all this cash u could get back and u can put this on a new policy or buy something ). Just to make a sale and commission.

It's Thursday, so I'm sure he's in an appointment writing business at the moment, but I can't wait until he sees this.:D

It's Thursday, so I'm sure he's in an appointment writing business at the moment, but I can't wait until he sees this.:D

No, I'm snowed in today. Didn't think he was referring to me. I'm not one of those things he said.:laugh:

I do agree with him about that axxhole agent that put that guy in an way over priced plan 8 years ago just to make a commission.

No, I'm snowed in today. Didn't think he was referring to me. I'm not one of those things he said.:laugh: I do agree with him about that axxhole agent that put that guy in an way over priced plan 8 years ago just to make a commission.

Did you have to write them something FU to save them money after 8 years?

On to AmCon, I think it won't be too bad. As long as they don't add anything to the script list, I'll still use them a lot. Just a little more work.

Anybody know if they're still using the same PHI? I assume so.

Ok Jd since you love to argue I just ran a quote age 60 and age 65 for $20k smoker. At age 60 for a very uncompetitive policy its $122 a month. Age 65 $20k for a very competitive policy with family benefit the premium is $148. Case closed comparing apples to apples and that's comparing uncompetitive to competitive. I also think it's dishonest throwing the carrot of the cash for 2 reasons . First starting contestability over on most states and with the cash they had built up the apl to protect there coverage of they run into financial difficulty which many Fe clients. Sure they have there cash but that will be spent in 3 weeks. If they run into difficulty on the new policy the policy's gone and thus the protection. We're dealing with uneducated people and also have a moral responsibility to them. I'm as vicious as they come to get a sale but I also have morals. Now if they can qualify for non Fe that's another story. I replaced and american income with a non Fe last week with sagicor and took her coverage from $20 to $40k

Did you have to write them something FU to save them money after 8 years?

On to AmCon, I think it won't be too bad. As long as they don't add anything to the script list, I'll still use them a lot. Just a little more work.

Anybody know if they're still using the same PHI? I assume so.

I'm a fan of AmCon as much as you can be a fan of any Insurance company. Great website, fast issue, good products. I've always said to ride a horse until it dies and I hope the cough I heard on this one ain't anything serious.:yes:

Ok Jd since you love to argue I just ran a quote age 60 and age 65 for $20k smoker. At age 60 for a very uncompetitive policy its $122 a month. Age 65 $20k for a very competitive policy with family benefit the premium is $148. Case closed comparing apples to apples and that's comparing uncompetitive to competitive. I also think it's dishonest throwing the carrot of the cash for 2 reasons . First starting contestability over on most states and with the cash they had built up the apl to protect there coverage of they run into financial difficulty which many Fe clients. Sure they have there cash but that will be spent in 3 weeks. If they run into difficulty on the new policy the policy's gone and thus the protection. We're dealing with uneducated people and also have a moral responsibility to them. I'm as vicious as they come to get a sale but I also have morals. Now if they can qualify for non Fe that's another story. I replaced and american income with a non Fe last week with sagicor and took her coverage from $20 to $40k

I'm not loving to argue. But you are just wrong on this.

In this particular case they called me. Wanted me to review their policy because they thought they were paying too much.

I did use Trinity's FU because he is completely healthy. The cash value was just a bonus to them. And they are even considering going RPU with it instead of taking the cash. Being an axxhole I went over all their options. Terrible me.:goofy:

And this was in Ky so there is no restarting of the contestable period. But, that wouldn't have mattered no matter where we were. I would have made the same recommendation had we been in Indiana. Contestability is only an issue for fraud. No fraud, no worries.

The agents I can't stand are the ones that sell overpriced crap and then use the contestability period as a scare tactic once they are found out.

Contestability is only an issue for fraud. No fraud, no worries.

The agents I can't stand are the ones that sell overpriced crap and then use the contestability period as a scare tactic once they are found out.

I agree. The contestability period thing is really overblown by many on here. In the case of a material misrepresentation in most states, it really doesn't matter any way.

Forget the contestability . As I said go run $20k scenarios age 55,65 and age 70 with 5-10 yr spreads on ages . Get a middle of the road to uncompetive price on the age and then show me me the quote for 5 or 10 yrs older. Maybe you just got lucky and they had a super expensive product.

Back