American National in Missouri... HUGE R/U...

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
Dang it!!! I really like AnTex. Looks like 30% on plan D, 16% on C, 30% on E, 30% on F, 30% on G.

Gordon<---- walking to supply closet to chunk AnTex in the recycle bin.

Dang it!!! I really like AnTex. Looks like 30% on plan D, 16% on C, 30% on E, 30% on F, 30% on G.

Gordon<---- walking to supply closet to chunk AnTex in the recycle bin.

Yep, that is pretty HUGE. Really a shame.

They are only the first. I believe we are going to see some pretty large increases coming from other companies throughout the country in the next several weeks.

Yep, that is pretty HUGE. Really a shame.

They are only the first. I believe we are going to see some pretty large increases coming from other companies throughout the country in the next several weeks.

That's four companies in the past three months I've eliminated from my offerings.

National States... PITA
Medico... rate up, commission cut.
AnTex...rate up.
Golden Rule... they got out of the medsupp business.

Pickins are getting slim.

United of Omaha
Christian Fidelity
Heartland National

Gerber... commissions under 10%... keeps me from mainlining that one.

Like I told Carrol on the phone, I love my Kansas book of business. I call it my Ronco book. Set it and forget it. I've got clients I put on United World the same month they came out with new rates in KS.... they are still with UW and still have a pretty competitive rate.

MO... I don't have a client on the same medsupp for more than two/three years... at the most. That's why I call it a sweet/sour law. It's getting to be more bitter than sweet.

Back