America's Professional Services

PT is right, there are a lot of carniverous caveatus emptori on this forum.

Do share, though!

See the thread below this one on Annuity Leads wherein JDavis flopped out the same bait. He has some sort of gig going. I think it is the usual "I work with a company that provides really great leads, contact me by email and I can get you a good contract" gig. That would be a surprise huh?

Winter

I love those Rice pics!
Anyway, any additional suggestions on where one can start in a legit organization to get proper training to sell Annuities. It's just that I've been getting bombarded like all of us from Gameplan, his America's Professional, Lifesales and the others in the sales journals. Suggestions?

Still getting calls from this outfit. Would anyone suggest doing it for a while to get the training or is this just hyped up fluff with bad lead sources just to recruit? Sounds a bit NAAish but no charge for leads. I wonder how the trianing is.

Dude - you first started talking about it in May. If you haven't decided by now - what is the hold up?

Join 'em if there is no cost or obligation . . .

Tom

Well as you can see in some of the above posts I really didn't get too much input from members on the board who have more experience in these things and I figured I would bring it back up to see if anyone else had and input on this company thats all.

Back