Americo rates

theinsuranceman, a.k.a, Alex Murdaugh, is telling the truth, and the rest of the universe has it all wrong, if you believe him. Will continue perpetuating a lie, unless and until caught.

In his failed attempt to discredit me, with no evidence to support it, he tells everyone that it should be obvious that my math is wrong and..."You'd get 20% commission paid each month for years on end."
When his untruth is exposed with a posting of his company's Commission Statement verifying a termination of commission and 15% payout on the product, he flips the script and acts like the discussion was about the Super Preferred product, when it was he who introduced Platinum into the conversation. Since when were commissions reduced to 20% on Super Preferred?

When challenged, the professional child in him says we are picking on him and resorts to calling people hillbillies, fat, and stupid. Psychologists have a clinical term for this personality type.

Just curious. Did you use their new e-app? I haven't used it yet. Simple?

I hear their eApp is good. I haven't written LS in years. Don't need them. Their rates are good but they are very tough underwriting. It's basically FU. In fact, I can get people approved FU that LS won't take FE. So I just use FU instead of them.

Back