Americo rates

Thankfully most agents aren’t like you.

And thankfully they're not like you either. Replacing policies is all you know how to do, because you are a weak salesman. And telling those seniors when you replace their policy using "let's get that cash value for you, after all, it's your money" angle.

You do realize that you're putting them in a brand new contestability period, which gives carriers a chance to wiggle out of paying a claim if the insured passes away during this new contestabilty period that you put them in. The insured had zero exposure to a carrier not paying the claim when they had their original policy for 2+ years, but you took them out of this no risk situation and put them into a brand new 2 year risk situation, all in the name of making yourself some commisions. Pathetic!

Remember this JD: agents that can sell know how to close the deal. Agents that can't sell do the only thing they know to do...which is replace. That's the only reason you use KSKJ. It allows you to replace policies easier.

And thankfully they're not like you either. Replacing policies is all you know how to do, because you are a weak salesman. And telling those seniors when you replace their policy using "let's get that cash value for you, after all, it's your money" angle.

You do realize that you're putting them in a brand new contestability period, which gives carriers a chance to wiggle out of paying a claim if the insured passes away during this new contestabilty period that you put them in. The insured had zero exposure to a carrier not paying the claim when they had their original policy for 2+ years, but you took them out of this no risk situation and put them into a brand new 2 year risk situation, all in the name of making yourself some commisions. Pathetic!

Remember this JD: agents that can sell know how to close the deal. Agents that can't sell do the only thing they know to do...which is replace. That's the only reason you use KSKJ. It allows you to replace policies easier.

You are a liar. You are the one that cannot sell. You are the one that lies to prospects.

You are the one that lies to recruits.

I know you are insanely jealous of me but that’s no excuse to just lie repeatedly.

You are simply a lowlife piece of shit.

But that’s not news to anyone that’s ever read your drivel here.

And anyone that knows me knows that you are just making up lies.

But that’s all you have. You are completely devoid of character. You were even voted asshole of the year by this very forum.

The only thing you have ever won in your life.

I know it hurts your feelings for what little business you write to get replaced. Agents don’t replace SL to hurt your feelings. That’s just a bonus.

This makes you sound hypocritical.

"I tell my agents the best time to use Platinum is when they need to beat another carrier's rates to earn the sale."

"Beating a competitor's rates to earn the sale" is not the same as replacing a policy. If Ms. Jones has one, or more, quotes and has not signed up with anyone yet, then the Platinum plan can be used to encourage Ms. Jones to go ahead and sign up with me today.

Hope that clears that up.

You are a liar. You are the one that cannot sell. You are the one that lies to prospects.

You are the one that lies to recruits.

I know you are insanely jealous of me but that’s no excuse to just lie repeatedly.

You are simply a lowlife piece of shit.

But that’s not news to anyone that’s ever read your drivel here.

And anyone that knows me knows that you are just making up lies.

But that’s all you have. You are completely devoid of character. You were even voted asshole of the year by this very forum.

The only thing you have ever won in your life.

I know it hurts your feelings for what little business you write to get replaced. Agents don’t replace SL to hurt your feelings. That’s just a bonus.

You sound more like a hillbilly than a professional insurance agent. You also don't have any class either. So sad.

Back