Americo rates

Your quoter is wrong then.
Greg when we did have Senior Life you top people told me the best rate they will accept any smoker at is Standard. That was my biggest issue with them. The quotes all quote it cheaper with preferred, etc. but they said that is incorrect and Standard is the best rate they will offer to smokers.
Is that not your understanding?

That doesn’t look correct.
FexQuotes shows $79.76 for the standard rate for a 60 year old male with Senior Life.
Standard is the best rate a smoker can qualify for with them isn’t it?
I misread the rate sheet. Those rates include accidental death, I'm told.
Their Platinum product has its own Tobacco rate, separate from their Standard plan rates.

Your quoter is wrong then. I believe most of the GA agents are doing telesales with live transfers from TV commercials, selling in multiple states.
Not one of my go to quoters but I already said that. Could care less if it's close or not.

I've posted elsewhere I use FexQuotes to quote it and Toolkits to sell it. Think underwriting.

As for your tv ads, they must be ok. Most of the people I write have already seen them.

Greg when we did have Senior Life you top people told me the best rate they will accept any smoker at is Standard. That was my biggest issue with them. The quotes all quote it cheaper with preferred, etc. but they said that is incorrect and Standard is the best rate they will offer to smokers.
Is that not your understanding?

The Standard was the best rate for tobacco users until the Platinum recently came out. Now the Platinum tobacco rates destroy the Standard tobacco rates. Preferred has never been for tobacco users. If some of the quoters showed Preferred as being for tobacco users then the quoters were inaccurate. Makes you wonder what else were they inaccurate on.

I tell my agents the best time to use Platinum is when they need to beat another carrier's rates to earn the sale. Or for friends and family members. Even though Platinum may not beat every carrier's rates it still beats enough of them to have as a plan B. Whenever the commissions may be adjusted higher Platinum will be used everytime when the applicant qualifies.

No . But anyone taking insulin since age 10 has neuropathy at age 60 . And Sl ain’t issuing it regular . That’s Gi . Copd sl isn’t taking non Gi . Heart attack 2 yrs and 1 day sl is standard with terrible rates. Greg bottom line you’ve been around 20 yrs . You damm well know if your trying to compete on price and underwriting a independent agent will thrash sl . Your hoping tv leads know no better and call in and aren’t shopping . I wrote American amicable . Guy was on insulin and had taken Gabepentin for a back issue yrs ago . He said no neuropathy. At end of app am am asked if neuropathy yes or no . I said no and issued preferred. 95% of other CO’s automatically issue graded or standard . But because am am asks questions at end was issued preferred

That's good. SL also distinguishes between neuropathy and diabetic neurapathy.

The Standard was the best rate for tobacco users until the Platinum recently came out. Now the Platinum tobacco rates destroy the Standard tobacco rates. Preferred has never been for tobacco users. If some of the quoters showed Preferred as being for tobacco users then the quoters were inaccurate. Makes you wonder what else were they inaccurate on.

I tell my agents the best time to use Platinum is when they need to beat another carrier's rates to earn the sale. Or for friends and family members. Even though Platinum may not beat every carrier's rates it still beats enough of them to have as a plan B. Whenever the commissions may be adjusted higher Platinum will be used everytime when the applicant qualifies.
Good to know.
Or you could have your agents sell KSKJ to those cases, beat the rates and still have the agent paid at 100% commission. Win - Win!

Good to know.
Or you could have your agents sell KSKJ to those cases, beat the rates and still have the agent paid at 100% commission. Win - Win!

You make a valid point. What don't all the brokers use KSKJ since they have killer rates? Most of them say they want to save their clients $$$. I say BS. It must be the higher commissions from other carriers, not KSKJ's lower rates.

You make a valid point. What don't all the brokers use KSKJ since they have killer rates? Most of them say they want to save their clients $$$. I say BS. It must be the higher commissions from other carriers, not KSKJ's lower rates.
All the brokers I know do use KSKJ. Unless they are in a state that KSKJ is not in.

Latest posts

Back