An introduction of myself...

Thank you for the only serious response I've gotten here. The day will never come in my life where I have absolutely NOTHING better to do than post meaningless remarks in a forum, such as above, but hey not everyone has a life outside of....well whatever is is they do.

Anyway, we have an outstanding team promoting exactly the philosophy you encouraged, and are the furthest thing from an Agent Factory. I've no doubt we will soon dominate a great portion of our market.

Best wishes to you as well.
Don't get mad, at times things gets crazy in here, you can get ALOT of GREAT information, sometimes just go with the flow and the answer you request will show up.Hang around it gets better.

Thank you for the only serious response I've gotten here. The day will never come in my life where I have absolutely NOTHING better to do than post meaningless remarks in a forum, such as above, but hey not everyone has a life outside of....well whatever is is they do.

Anyway, we have an outstanding team promoting exactly the philosophy you encouraged, and are the furthest thing from an Agent Factory. I've no doubt we will soon dominate a great portion of our market.

Best wishes to you as well.

Vance,

You may have missed this disclaimer:

"Disclaimer: Enter at your own risk. Please fasten your safetybelt. Keep all limbs inside the vehicle. No passing at intersections. We can't drive 55. Always wear deodorant. Please return your seatbacks and tray tables to their upright position. In case of a water landing, I hope you can swim. Don't play with matches. Just say no to drugs (except beer and whiskey). Objects in mirror may appear smaller. Take a deep breath. Don't spill the beans. This is a non-smoking forum. Please carry concealed. There's nothing less useful than an unloaded weapon. Aim at center mass for best results. Please back up your software. Avoid sticking sharp objects in your eye. Do not swallow. If you feel faint, dial 911. This forum is not guaranteed, warranteed, or promises anything other than what you didn't expect. Your mileage may vary. Tie your shoes. Buckle your belt. Floors are slippery when wet. There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch. Flammable. Potentially combustible. Do not enter without prior authorization. Sign here. Thank you."

No worries guys and gals, I've experienced the forum "locker room" mentality before. I guess I was just hoping for something different. Ya know...people who "get it" ?
OH well.....

Too bad though, as the "locker room" mentality almost always goes hand in hand with average people, who generate average results in life.

Am I fitting in yet? ;)

No worries guys and gals, I've experienced the forum "locker room" mentality before. I guess I was just hoping for something different. Ya know...people who "get it" ?
OH well.....

Too bad though, as the "locker room" mentality almost always goes hand in hand with average people, who generate average results in life.

Am I fitting in yet? ;)

Wow!!! Just a few posts and you're already doing what you said you wouldn't do.

Look familiar:

"The day will never come in my life where I have absolutely NOTHING better to do than post meaningless remarks in a forum, such as above, but hey not everyone has a life outside of....well whatever is is they do."

OH well.....

Am I fitting in yet? ;)

I guess I don't "get it". Guess I should step back and take lessons from another 2-week wonder going into the senior market (yeah, those zero premium MAPD are sure hard to sell).

For June, my personal top three carrier IFP production (no staff, no sub agents, just me working out of my home office)...

Anthem Blue Cross............$65,777.24
Blue Shield CA..................$10,769.50
Health Net CA..................$8,737.09

Top 3.............................$85,283.83 submitted in June

For 2008 I will submit about $1.4 million in health insurance premium. For 2009 I intend to cross $2 million.

And the really interesting part is that I was deployed with the Air Force for most of the month of June, so I wasn't even in my office and working, I was overseas. That means June was a slow month for me.

When you write $85,000 in premium in a year come talk to me. I doubt you'll ever write it in month.

Mr. Average :twitchy:

Last edited:
I guess I don't "get it". Guess I should step back and take lessons from another 2-week wonder going into the senior market (yeah, those zero premium MAPD are sure hard to sell).

For June, my personal top three carrier IFP production (no staff, no sub agents, just me working out of my home office)...

Anthem Blue Cross............$65,777.24
Blue Shield CA..................$10,769.50
Health Net CA..................$8,737.09

Top 3.............................$85,283.83 submitted in June

For 2008 I will submit about $1.4 million in health insurance premium. For 2009 I intend to cross $2 million.

And the really interesting part is that I was deployed with the Air Force for most of the month of June, so I wasn't even in my office and working, I was overseas. That means June was a slow month for me.

When you write $85,000 in premium in a year come talk to me. I doubt you'll ever write it in month. Mr. Average :twitchy:

Congrats! Good job!:yes:

Back