An introduction of myself...

Dave,

Thanks for the response. I really did want to post again as I do want new people to get motivated, as I myself always was (and am) encouraged by other people's success. The most popular supps here are F, J, and G. Do I understand correctly that Cali is mostly a Medicare advantage type of state? We're expanding, but Cali is most likely not even in our top 10 list for Supps due to that reason. What is your experience out there?

I also now realize needing the break from the phone. I get tired of hearing myself speak sometimes.

Once again, thanks and best wishes!

I don't do much Medicare stuff, but CA is a mixed bag. There is activity in MA/MAPD but also a lot of interest in F plans and traditional sups.

Quick question, given what you posted on page one, are those numbers "personal" production or "agency" production? Just curious, as a solo agent I am doing just over 100k a month right now, mostly IFP, and while I don't work too many hours a day it takes some work for one agent to do that by himself.

Dave,

We have two agents and an admin, and those numbers are what I have produced myself, in one state. It does take a lot of work, but we're streamlined and always learning to improve productivity. Quite honestly we're just hitting the tip of the iceberg.

I don't even know what IFP is, is that just under 65 individual policies?

Dave,

We have two agents and an admin, and those numbers are what I have produced myself, in one state. It does take a lot of work, but we're streamlined and always learning to improve productivity. Quite honestly we're just hitting the tip of the iceberg.

I don't even know what IFP is, is that just under 65 individual policies?

Yes, under 65 and I write mostly HIPAA, which is the after COBRA guaranteed-issue plans.

How are you obtaining leads in that volume (if you don'd mind my asking)? That is very substantial production level.

Back