And so it begins - Radius Bob increasing price

Can anyone explain how the VOIP system works with Radius? The $78 plan includes a phone number and call recording capabilities so you don't have to purchase a 3rd party software?

I've been testing MedicarePro and (while still awesome so far) this is a big thing that it's missing

This doesn’t answer your question but if you want automation then MedicarePro is not it. I didn’t realize how great automation was until I used it.

This doesn’t answer your question but if you want automation then MedicarePro is not it. I didn’t realize how great automation was until I used it.
Thank you for mentioning that, you find Radius to give the automation you need?
Personally, I was looking for a CRM that cleanly and easily lets me intake new clients and view/update/export my current clients for various things (such as sending out mailers or viewing who their pcp, commissions etc). I've always manually managed all of this through Excel so I guess I don't even know what I'm missing on the automation side of things haha

mp has automation now for an extra $20.

I think it’s time to make the jump from RB to AB. AB seems a bit more robust, with more one on one support. The user interface is pretty similar.

Can anyone else make a comparisons, that went from radius bob to agency block?

I think it’s time to make the jump from RB to AB. AB seems a bit more robust, with more one on one support. The user interface is pretty similar.

Can anyone else make a comparisons, that went from radius bob to agency block?

I did it because I went from 2 users to 3 and the 3 users was a HUGE jump on radius

Yes there are a lot of similarities
but there are a lot of differences

there is a learning curve

and there are a LOT of things Like a lot more on AB
AND a LOT of things I like more on RB

not 100% sure it was a right move or not yet and wont till I have more time to think about it next year

I will say this AB has been updating things from time to time

An example when I started a couple months ago Clients when they called in did not have Name ID and not when they left message

Only leads did

I was confused having come from radius and spoke with them about it and they added it a month later

Last edited:
Back