Anexus Scottsdale Training

G

Has anybody been to the Annexus Training in Scottsdale? I have a company out of Houston who is pressuring me kind of hard to go. I have never done any buisness with them, yet they want to come really bad. is it worth it?

Has anybody been to the Annexus Training in Scottsdale? I have a company out of Houston who is pressuring me kind of hard to go. I have never done any buisness with them, yet they want to come really bad. is it worth it?

Do you know anything about the product? If not, that is where I would start.

It will be a product push, and nothing more. The BPA is a good product, but they act as if it is the perfect product for everyone. I can assure you it is not. I hope this helps.

You are probably being pushed by InsurMark one fo the FMO's that have a vested interest in the Annexus group products. I think there are 8-12 FMO's that have this deal and they need to hit certain production levels each year.

I am sure it will be a product training mostly focused on their Income Rider and Death Benefit. I think you could probably just watch a power point and save your time and money.

I won't give my opinion on the product...

Last edited:
I think I still have an archived webinar on the BPA product which is thier most popular product and most likely the only one your gonna hear about there. Let me know if you want

I have been researching this group and might attend the Scottsdale training. Annexus group has 13 IMO the have exclusive selling agreement on the Aviva Index Annuity product. Currently its their only product for sale. Looks like the Aviva FIA has a special "death benefit" that is patented for the Annexus group.

I sure as hell wouldn't go to AZ to get product training. Just find an FMO that offers the BAA and study the product yourself.

Unless, of course, you need training on how to sell it.

I have been researching this group and might attend the Scottsdale training. Annexus group has 13 IMO the have exclusive selling agreement on the Aviva Index Annuity product. Currently its their only product for sale. Looks like the Aviva FIA has a special "death benefit" that is patented for the Annexus group.

The O/P posted about this training in AZ in March of 2010. Isn't a bit late to be thinking about attending same or am I missing something?:skeptical:

Back