ANICO Direct Online Term

tlmarketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is anyone using instant approval from Anico for their term products?

I just had a client of mine tell me he received instant approval on their term product $200,000 of coverage..when all traditional companies have been declining him due to sky high creatinine levels...any feedback appreciated. thanks

Is anyone using instant approval from Anico for their term products?

I just had a client of mine tell me he received instant approval on their term product $200,000 of coverage..when all traditional companies have been declining him due to sky high creatinine levels...any feedback appreciated. thanks

I believe Jeff Root (jroot) uses them he would know.

I've been getting some crazy approvals from ANICO where others decline. It's not instant though.

ANICO has an in-house call center where they might have a different set-up and get instant approvals. Not sure about that.

I know Fidelity has an instant issue product out right now that's not available to indies just yet. So ANICO might have the same thing going on?

It must be the call center.

He called Anico, discussed his medical history which included the creatinine level at 1.8, mild sleep apnea history, current PSA of 8 but biospy confirmed no cancer this week....most traditional companies declined, received 2 table rated offers subject to PSA getting back to normal range....Anico did 15 minute call with him and approved him on the phone, issued policy and coverage bound....insane

Back