Annual Renewable Term

Robert,

I'm not "just an insurance agent". I'm a lifetime wealth and retirement manager. I have extensive training in multiple facets in personal and business financial planning.

I don't just sell policies. I help different people with different things at different times.

Therefore the "wisdom of the internet" with those links... doesn't apply to me.

Robert, leave it to you to dodge every point of substance and instead find a typo in my report. I changed one little letter, changing the "is" to "as". Thanks. I don't expect you look at the document with an eye for the actual meaning behind the words, but feel free to point out any additional typos.

Robert, leave it to you to dodge every point of substance and instead find a typo in my report. I changed one little letter, changing the "is" to "as". Thanks. I don't expect you look at the document with an eye for the actual meaning behind the words, but feel free to point out any additional typos.

You are welcome.

You overlooked the two issues in which I was in sharp disagreement. Shall I repost, or would you like to go back and address them?

Oh, and there were two questions.

You are welcome.

You overlooked the two issues in which I was in sharp disagreement. Shall I repost, or would you like to go back and address them?

Oh, and there were two questions.
Your sharp edgy comebacks are wasted on me. If YOU want to address any factual positions I represent in the report, I'll consider discussing them with you. But since you didn't make it past page 3, there's nothing to discuss. Needs versus wants is an opinion, as I stated in the report. I don't debate opinions. What's the point?

Asking you to read the material was a waste of both my time and yours. I apologize. I'm not going to squander my time with more back-and-forth with you, so if you need to slice and dice me with another cute witty post, knock yourself out.

Robert, I have no dog in this fight. But you and I have butted heads in the past over views on life insurance and I will say this once again.

If you want to be taken as a serious and knowledgeable professional by other agents stop posting links to nonprofessional sources of information.

Why in the world would someone educated on the subject use yahoo answers for a source???? Pulling stuff like that immediately discredits you as being educated on the subject.

Can you post any of the material you actually did write?

Here are three older articles that I reprinted at my website Term4Sale - Term Life Insurance Quotes and Comparisons:

Term4sale.com - Canadian MoneySaver - Article 1

Term4sale.com - Canadian MoneySaver - Article 2

Term4sale.com - Canadian MoneySaver - Article 3

A list of my most recent 40 articles appear here:

Robert Barney - Canadian MoneySaver

You will notice the above 3 (Term4Sale - Term Life Insurance Quotes and Comparisons) are no longer on the list.

Others that appear on the web, reprinted from Canadian MoneySaver:

https://secure.globeadvisor.com/education/insure/article.html?/education/cms/543.html

https://secure.globeadvisor.com/education/retire/article.html?/education/cms/802.html

http://www.compulife.ca/CAN_bulletins/CastingBlameInTheWrongDirection.pdf

insQuote.ca Free Canadian Home Auto Life Insurance Quotes

----------

If you want to be taken as a serious and knowledgeable professional by other agents stop posting links to nonprofessional sources of information.

Have you noticed that laws are written by trained professionals (lawyers) but cases are decided by 12 people who are not professionals.

It sometimes pays to listen to what the jury has to say.

----------

Your sharp edgy comebacks are wasted on me. If YOU want to address any factual positions I represent in the report, I'll consider discussing them with you. But since you didn't make it past page 3, there's nothing to discuss. Needs versus wants is an opinion, as I stated in the report. I don't debate opinions. What's the point?

Asking you to read the material was a waste of both my time and yours. I apologize. I'm not going to squander my time with more back-and-forth with you, so if you need to slice and dice me with another cute witty post, knock yourself out.

Are you saying opinions aren't important? Are you saying opinions are based upon the facts as you see them?

I'll try these questions again, before I invest additional time to read further into your material:

Is fire insurance a want product or a need product?

Is car insurance a want product or a need product?

The answers for each are either:

1. Want
2. Need

If you can't or won't take the time answer those simple questions, why should I read further?

Here are three older articles that I reprinted at my website Term4Sale - Term Life Insurance Quotes and Comparisons: Term4sale.com - Canadian MoneySaver - Article 1 Term4sale.com - Canadian MoneySaver - Article 2 Term4sale.com - Canadian MoneySaver - Article 3 A list of my most recent 40 articles appear here: Robert Barney - Canadian MoneySaver You will notice the above 3 (Term4Sale - Term Life Insurance Quotes and Comparisons) are no longer on the list. Others that appear on the web, reprinted from Canadian MoneySaver: https://secure.globeadvisor.com/education/insure/article.html?/education/cms/543.html https://secure.globeadvisor.com/education/retire/article.html?/education/cms/802.html http://www.compulife.ca/CAN_bulletins/CastingBlameInTheWrongDirection.pdf insQuote.ca Free Canadian Home Auto Life Insurance Quotes ---------- Have you noticed that laws are written by trained professionals (lawyers) but cases are decided by 12 people who are not professionals. It sometimes pays to listen to what the jury has to say. ---------- Are you saying opinions aren't important? Are you saying opinions are based upon the facts as you see them? I'll try these questions again, before I invest additional time to read further into your material: Is fire insurance a want product or a need product? Is car insurance a want product or a need product? The answers for each are either: 1. Want 2. Need If you can't or won't take the time answer those simple questions, why should I read further?

I see that you are speaking about buying insurance in Canada. How are Canadian laws pertaining to the taxation of life insurance different from the one in the United States?

Latest posts

Back